Home Based Travel Agency - Brazil specialized

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

danni_cardozo@yahoo.com.br in Los Angeles, California

51 months ago

Hi My name is Daniela, I leave in Los Angeles and I'm from Brazil. I have a Travel and Tourism Bachelor degree, witch I got in Brazil 6 years ago.
I've been leaving in Los Angeles since I graduated from collage and never worked with Travel here in the US.
I want to open a home based travel agency specialized in Brazil. I know a lot about my country and the beauty of it. But I'm pretty confused about the steps that I should take to start my business. Do I need to have a host agency ?? Do I need any kind of special education/certification to start my business ?? Any school/books I should get that would help me to organize my ideas

Thanks !!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Phoenix, Arizona

51 months ago

danni_cardozo@yahoo.com.br in Los Angeles, California said: Hi My name is Daniela, I leave in Los Angeles and I'm from Brazil. I have a Travel and Tourism Bachelor degree, witch I got in Brazil 6 years ago.
I've been leaving in Los Angeles since I graduated from collage and never worked with Travel here in the US.
I want to open a home based travel agency specialized in Brazil. I know a lot about my country and the beauty of it. But I'm pretty confused about the steps that I should take to start my business. Do I need to have a host agency ?? Do I need any kind of special education/certification to start my business ?? Any school/books I should get that would help me to organize my ideas

Thanks !!!

Check out Net Travel ease, they will help you, and have an awesome support staff!

lshay in Easley, South Carolina

35 months ago

Hi Daniela,
I am sending you an email, I would love to speak to you about some ideas that I have concerning
travel tourism in regards to Brazil!
The email is on its way today.

Shay

p.s. you can email me at stratus595@gmail.com as well.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.