Looking for Host Agency accepting Canadian Home Based Agents

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

MsBon in Saint Albert, Alberta

37 months ago

I would love to get into booking travel for my family friends and am looking for a reputable host agency for someone in Canada. Any suggestions are appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vickmejila in Vancouver, British Columbia

37 months ago

I am very interested to have my own travel business base in my home.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

VOA in Ottawa, Ontario

36 months ago

vickmejila in Vancouver, British Columbia said: I am very interested to have my own travel business base in my home.

Hi Vickmejila, ave you found one yet in Canada? I am tending towards signing off with TPI. There isn't that many reliable host agencies in Canada. Let me know if you have found one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

VOA in Ottawa, Ontario

36 months ago

MsBon in Saint Albert, Alberta said: I would love to get into booking travel for my family friends and am looking for a reputable host agency for someone in Canada. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Hello MsBon, have you found one yet in Canada? I am tending towards signing off with TPI. There isn't that many reliable host agencies in Canada. Let me know if you have found one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

leeww in Monticello, Minnesota

33 months ago

Hi Ms Bon, try www.tqagents.com

travel bug in Toronto, Ontario

33 months ago

VOA in Ottawa, Ontario said: Hi Vickmejila, ave you found one yet in Canada? I am tending towards signing off with TPI. There isn't that many reliable host agencies in Canada. Let me know if you have found one.

do lots of research for TPI because i signed up and never got paid for the bookings i did after chasing for months for my money i gave up, now they are looking at trying to collect for the contract that they never made good on!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nimeje97@gmail.com in Newark, New Jersey

33 months ago

MsBon in Saint Albert, Alberta said: I would love to get into booking travel for my family friends and am looking for a reputable host agency for someone in Canada. Any suggestions are appreciated.

The easiest most economic way is to associate yourself with an already established and reputable travel agency by becoming one of its sales reps. Then you have access to whatever they have without the headaches of overhead.

My agency offers that through a simple agreement that pretty much makes you liable for anything related to what you sell. Commission is then split 60/40 with the highest percentage going to whoever does the bulk of the work...& I don't charge anything. Unfortunately I'm in the U.S. So do a bit of research and see if you can find a local reputable travel agency. Most of us welcome the idea of having people sale without overhead costs.

Good luck.

A_drago in Toronto, Ontario

11 months ago

Hi There,
Check out www.travelhomeworking.ca
Travel Counsellors

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mstewart002 in Austin, Texas

9 months ago

Hi Ms. Bon,

You can book travel for your family and friends with Rovia on my website. www.jmjtravels.rovia..com If you have any questions, please contact me! michaelstewart@jmjtravelsonline.com or jmjtravels.travels@gmail.com

At Rovia, your trip is the most important thing in the world to us. When you become a Rovia customer, you gain access to our advanced travel technology, including an award-winning booking engine and the best trip value for the price.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mstewart002 in Austin, Texas

9 months ago

vickmejila in Vancouver, British Columbia said: I am very interested to have my own travel business base in my home.

Hello Ms. vickmejila

If you are still looking for your own travel business. I have a travel business for you. Please contact me! michaelstewart@jmjtravelsonline.com or jmjtravels.travels@gmail.com

or

go here: www.vacationsooner.com or www.jmjtravels.worldventures.biz

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.