Traversus VS Y.T.B.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 73)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Sam R in pahrump, Nevada

80 months ago

I have been aprroached by both Traversus and Y.T.B and was wondering what the difference was?...I mean i was looking on starting a travel site but both sound great......but whats the legality of it, Traversus says that y.t.b. doesnt have a lisense and you make more comm....is this true?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Barb in Pompano Beach, Florida

80 months ago

Hmm.. I wish I knew! I haven't used either of them. Good luck.

Much regards,
David
www.travellinesexpress.com
ebooks4life.blogspot.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dave in Warwick, Rhode Island

79 months ago

Sam,

if you're really interested in starting your own online travel site, you need to get ALL of the facts about both companies to make an educated decision. Not just from one side. If you would like more info, feel free to contact me at e-zgo@cox.net.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ontarian Hawkins in Oklahoma, Oklahoma

79 months ago

Sam R in pahrump, Nevada said: I have been aprroached by both Traversus and Y.T.B and was wondering what the difference was?...I mean i was looking on starting a travel site but both sound great......but whats the legality of it, Traversus says that y.t.b. doesnt have a lisense and you make more comm....is this true?

Hey Sam, contact me anytime...would love to share with you the difference between the two..

God Bless,

Ontarian
918-361-5939

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

79 months ago

it is best to check with the BBB and the FTC before making decisions.

Much regards,
David
www.travellinesexpress.com
www.selfhelpgrowing.com

jennie in Savannah, Georgia

78 months ago

peggy in Kennewick, Washington said: Two domains for sale.

WorldYTB.com

PeopleFly.com

What are you charging for WorldYTB.com.? I am starting up next month. I purchasd Myeasytravelplanner.com

dont think its that bad- what do you think?

thanks
jennie

peggyr in Kennewick, Washington

78 months ago

Hi there,

Thanks you for your interest. I am also a professional Domainer in that, I have a few hundred Top Level Domains. I have recently had WorldYTB.com appraised...

Some of the most important things to consider when purchasing a domain name are: extension ( .com ) being the most sought after

Does it fit your market niche ( are you selling a travel planner or are you selling YTB?) Is your domain brand-able? Will others want it?

What increases the "value" of a domain is its "usability" Is it powerful amongst your peers domains? When people search YTB will they be directed to your website or will your domain get lost in the thousands of others?

Another important thing many people forget is that a domain must be easy to remember, easy to say, and catchy. Just like "GoDaddy.com" people remember that very easily. So that also increases you value tremendously.

All of these exponentially increase the value of a domain. Domains are "Virtual real estate" Pizza.com recently sold for $2.5 million! While others like 4vacations.com is currently selling for $58,200. Being virtual real estate, domain values increase each year as the number of quality available domains decreases. Basically a supply and demand thing.

To answer your question about your domain, it may be very difficult to stand out in a crowd of others with a domain with 5 characters with a little ambiguity to it.

WorldYTB.com has been appraised at $21,500 I would make a special offer to the first person within the month iof July for $6,500 (Long story, I am trying to raise enough money to visit a friend in Europe for a wedding for 15 days-etc for three of us and that's what it will cost) lol just desperate.

If you visit sedo.com My domain is avail there- just type it in.

Thank you for you consideration

Peggy

78 months ago

Hi Jennie,

Domain names "organically" produce visitors to your website if they are easy to remember and contain a great keyword for seachability. People searching for YTB will automatically be directed to your website by default due to the domain containing YTB in it. This not only allows people to book travel but also sign up. And the name alone is as Grand as it gets.

Their are two ways of looking at a domain: One, you will want to optimize your domain so it is in the top 10 on Google, Yahoo and other browsers. You can optimize any domain for a small fee from godaddy etc... This is one of the single most overlooked things by people wanting to start an on line business.

I will give you an example of one of my websites statistics. I had a website business and did not optimize it - I received about 3 organic hits per month. (I was clueless about websites programing etc...) So I talked to a million people, I read a million books and even hired a programmer to help optimize the site. I now get roughly 3,950 visits per month!

Handing out business cards is always great- but don't get caught in the same thinking that the "others who never make it" fall into ( I did that very thing). To be successful you will really have to crank up your website and gain thousands of new visitors. This is where it gets fun and profitable. This is the entire reason that people pay millions of dollars for a domain name. It is because the domain has excellent "search-ability" and gains the most traffic. Profit comes from traffic.

Unfortunately, like any real business a small investment is usually what it takes. The other neat part of making your website is that you can have free ads by Google and other affiliate programs on your website that actually pay you when people just click on them. Here is a great example: The social network called MySpace incurs $77 million each month by having ads on their page and millions of viewers do in fact click on the ads which

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

PART II

...generates enormous revenue for them.

Just remember, you don't want people to stumble upon your site...you want them to be Directed to your site! That's the goal with search engine optimization and your domain is the single most important investment in your business believe it or not.

Here are some articles that can help with your journey.

technology.inc.com/internet/articles/200707/campbell.html

This next link has a vast amount of information on the left column to peek at.

www.seochat.com/c/a/Website-Promotion-Help/Choosing-the-Domain-Name-of-Your-Dreams/

Just remember, you are never stuck with your domain name. You can always find and use another one. The biggest problem is that most, if not all, of the good domains are already gone forever- unless someone is selling one.

Let me know how it all works out for you.

Best of luck,

Peggy

Lorie in Carbondale, Illinois

78 months ago

Sam R in pahrump, Nevada said: I have been aprroached by both Traversus and Y.T.B and was wondering what the difference was?...I mean i was looking on starting a travel site but both sound great......but whats the legality of it, Traversus says that y.t.b. doesnt have a lisense and you make more comm....is this true?

Hello-

I am not sure if you made a decision, but I would be glad to help you. I was also looking into both companies. I did a lot of research and I would be glad to share it with you. Contact me anytime at 304-754-6052.

Good Luck,

Lorie

Jerome P in Brampton, Ontario

77 months ago

If you're really looking into getting involved in the travel industry you really have to do your due diligence on any of the travel programs available in the market today. I've also looked into both Traversus and YTB (and several others).

Unfortunately, there are several problems that come up with these program. First, it does require high start-up costs (anywhere between $300 - $500). Due to the higher costs of necessities these days, people are trying to reduce costs more than ever. Secondly, as you know the travel industry is a very competitive industry. Both Traversus and YTB ask you to purchase your own travel portal. What happens? You will then be in competition with several hundreds, if not thousands, of travel portals in the market. What's worse is that you will also be in competition with your fellow reps, as they too will try to outsell you with their own travel portal.

Apparently, a travel program called Travelencia (escalade.travelencia.com) has eliminated the above problems. Not only that they have a very low start-cost of a one-time fee of $50 and a monthly fee of either $19.95 or $49.95, they've also created just one travel portal for the entire company! They also offer a unique package of consumer benefits and a copyrighted compensation plan that you will never see anywhere else.

In the event that you decide to go with Travelencia, I highly recommend that you register through a business building system called Unselfish Wealth (www.MyUnselfishWealth.info). This system is designed to ensure that you will get results and succeed with your Travelencia business.

For any questions email us at unselfishwealth@teamgdiprosuccess.ws

M&M in Chula Vista, California

77 months ago

Don't do either. Go to www.ossn.com

YTB IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.

ANY INSTANT TRAVEL AGENT PROGRAM IS CORRUPT.

DO IT ON YOUR OWN. FOLLOW YOUR STATES REGULATORY PROGRAMS.

FILE YOUR OWN TRAVEL AGENCY LICENSE IN YOUR CITY. (IT'S JUST APPLYING FOR IT)

PAY FOR YOUR STATE'S CERTIFIED TRAVEL AGENCY LICENSE.

GET ERRORS AND OMMISSION INSURANCE.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS ON OSSN SITE

YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE ANYBODY ELSE'S IATA

BECAUSE IF YOU FOLLOW OSSN'S LEAD YOU WILL APPLY FOR YOUR OWN
TRUE CODE IATA NUMBER WHICH MOST TRAVEL SUPPLIERS ACCEPT.

TRUE CODE IATA IS RUN BY IATAN.

DON'T GET FOOL BY A $500.00 MEMBERSHIP FEE OR ANY MONTHLY FEES TO USE SOMEBODY ELSES IATA.

YOU WILL HAVE YOUR YEARS EXPERIENCE AS YOUR OWN AGENCY AND THEN QUALIFY FOR YOUR OWN IATAN NUMBER IN THE FUTURE TO BE SEEN AS A REAL TRAVEL AGENT

MOST STATES ARE GOING AFTER THOSE MLM TRAVEL COMPANIES AND SHUTTLING THEM DOWN. YTB I KNOW FOR A FACT IS ONE OF THEM.

FOLLOW MY ADVICE STAY AWAY FROM INSTANT TRAVEL AGENCIES AND START YOUR OWN FROM THE GROUND UP.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jhun Galang in Toronto, Ontario

77 months ago

Thanks for this interesting info. I visited the website for Travelencia above (escalade.travelencia.com) and I've learned that they don't sell travel agent sites like the others do. Instead their main product is a discount membership which will guarantee the lowest prices for each member. Membership business is booming and I wish to have it with a travel program. I will go for Travelencia soon.

77 months ago

This is true, but the great thing about ytb's travel site is you have it for life, you make a 60% commission on your own travel and customers...why not make money too! But, that is a nice feature of the other...

www.myeasytravelplanner.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Julie in Brooklyn, New York

77 months ago

Traverus is home based where you have to pay to have a web...
You can do this with them.

Julie in Brooklyn, New York

77 months ago

jennie in Savannah, Georgia said: This is true, but the great thing about ytb's travel site is you have it for life, you make a 60% commission on your own travel and customers...why not make money too! But, that is a nice feature of the other...

www.myeasytravelplanner.com

Very hard to start your own travel firm.
You have to be a salesperson and have better prices.
I know lots of people who could not do it and failed.
There is price line and all the others.
I place Travel Agents better get training in Sabre then get a job as a Travel Agent at a Large travel agency.

77 months ago

Hi!

I really like YTB. It's taken me a few months to really get going but now it is paying off!I have been consistently networking and marketing myself online and it has been worth the effort! I have come up with a lot of strategies to promote my website so that anyone online can find me...You have to be somewhat clever and find a niche of travel that you like so that you can use that angle to market yourself. Travel is so broad...Some of the things that I have done have really really paid off... Please let me know if you ever have any questions, just email me and I can help you get with ideas to promote your site. It's a challenge bc all of the other reps for either company have the same mirrored website..so I feel like the approaches that I have come up with have been quite good to overcome this part. I feel like the internet has more customers vs family and friends...let me know if i can help yu brainstorm..I love it! If any of you want to join my team, you will truly benefit!

jennie@myeasytravelplanner.com

John Paul Fernandez in Toronto, Ontario

77 months ago

You can never go wrong with Travelencia. Travelencia uses a team-building system called Unselfish Wealth (www.myunselfishwealth.info). This system is designed so that everyone gets results in their Travelencia business. I've looked at both Traversus and YTB as well as other travel business programs, and I have to inform you that Travelencia's compensation plan is definitely the best. With Unselfish Wealth as the residual income builder, I really don't see how you'll fail with Travelencia.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

I'm doing very well-it takes time..but if you are diligent and motivated, you can make it a great job!!! I love it!In 2 months, I have picked up more clients than I can tell you-but it does not fall in your lap, you have to work at it everyday...just like anything else

join:

www.ytb.com/jennietarver

yusuf issack in South Bend, Indiana

76 months ago

let me guide you brother dont waste your hard earned money in YTB... now i know your asking why here i the reasons... when you finish reading the reasons give a call 574-386-0893 or email me i will guide through .... remember to stay positive and dream big.. here are the reasons.My name is Yusuf Issack and I am an RTA with traverus. I have joined Traverus for many reasons. According to the 2007 Income Disclosure Statement at YTB, only 4% were in their power team. In addition, less than 1/3 of 1% were in coachʼs corner. There were 246,837 reps at the end of 2007 that earned zero income or 80.92% of all reps. 44926 or 14.73% of all reps earned an average of $90.32 in yearly income. This showed that around 95% of reps earned $90.23 on average or actually did fairly well in YTB and believe that there are many reasons for the majority or 95% to earn very little income. YTB is a member of the Direct Selling Association which claims the average person will sponsor between 2-3 people into their direct down line. At YTB, you need six personably sponsored people to be reimbursed back the $49.95 monthly charge. When 95% of the sales force is earning an average $90.32 per year or less, it is no wonder there has been quite a few people that have left YTB.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

yusuf issack in South Bend, Indiana

76 months ago

The platform at YTB is in place to reward anyone who joins, yet only 4% were in their power team in 2007. This means that 96% probably made little income in year 2007 in YTB. Traverus offered a level playing field for everyone to succeed. There is a 150% match of income on the first two people you sponsor and 100% there after. In addition, Traverus has a coded program that pays to infinity. The residual income at YTB is $2.00 per person in your power team and dream team. At Traverus you can earn between $4.00 to $15.00 per person, per month. You can earn money not only from your downline, but from your upline in a 3 X 9 Matrix.

See for yourself the difference in income if you were to grow your YTB or Traverus business. It was exhausting watching the down line in YTB drop out not earning much income. The common complaint after people left YTB was that they were tired of paying the $49.95 monthly charge. At Traverus, it is possible for every person to get over the monthly reoccurring charge versus the challenges at YTB. This will allow not only your business to continue earning residual income, but your down line as well. At YTB you earn 60% of the travel commission. At Traverus you will earn 70% or more. In addition, YTB has lost their IATAN and IATA credentials as well as their association to Royal Caribbean, and many major hotel chains. Traverus has been in the travel business for over 20 years as a travel company. Traverus moved into a network marketing business just over one year ago. Please look at the compensation plan:

WWW.LARGESTINDUSTRY.COM

Today YTB has over 250,000 reps. Traverus has less than 12,000 as of today. Traverus offers a ground floor opportunity to grow your business. Not to mention, YTB costs $500 to join. The cost to join Traverus is $99.95 which includes the first monthly charge. In a world where corporate layoffs are high and gasoline is over $4.00 per gallon, people are looking for a price point that is attracti

Joyce in Brampton, Ontario

76 months ago

Travelencia (escalade.travelencia.com) has either $69.95 ($50 one-time + $19.95/month) or $99.95 ($50 one-time + $49.95/month) to get started. The difference is the with the the $19.95 you are entitled to up $2,000 in travel financing, no credit check, 0% interest. While the $49.95 is up to $5,000 in travel financing, no credit check, 0% interest. Travelencia apparently has the best compensation plan in the industry. Their video on compensation can be viewed here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySVyWW945aM. Be sure to use the Unselfish Wealth system (www.MyUnselfishWealth.info) to build your Travelencia business to ensure your success.

OutsideThoughts in Atlanta, Georgia

76 months ago

I'm with TraVerus and I can surely tell you the difference in YTB, TraVerus, and Travelencia.

www.MemberTrips.com

"RP"

Shawn in Hamilton, Ontario

76 months ago

Julie in Brooklyn, New York said: Traverus is home based where you have to pay to have a web...
You can do this with them.

Julie,

With YTB you get a top notch website - right at your finger tips.

visit my site at: www.ytb.com/aaavacationsolutions

I can help you out!

YTB was ranked #26 by Travel weekly in the top 50 powerlist. ask Traversus where they are??? and why? they cannot compete with us - they all imitate YTB and then bash us! YTB started this whole thing back in 2001. Fact of the matter is this. YTB sells more Travel in one month - then the rest of the other companies do combined for the entire year. check it otu if you don't believe me.

Shawn

76 months ago

Shawn in Hamilton, Ontario said: Why YTB?

Here is why!

YTB is TICO certified in Ontario # 50016421.

They sell more Travel in one month then all the competitors combined do in a year - why? because they offer the best prices.

Price compare here is my site: www.ytbtravel.com/aaavacationsolutions

The best prices or do you mean Travelocity prices.....since thats the booking engine YTB uses?

"RP"

76 months ago

OutsideThoughts in Atlanta, Georgia said:

The BEST prices or the best prices offered by Travelocity, since that's the engine that YTB uses? Its not possible for YTB to have the BEST prices as a "referring" travel agency.

76 months ago

This is the best thing I have ever heard - I just got a post in my HBB website. This lady says she was a free rep with YTB. She said she switched to Trvaersus because she wanted to build residual wealth - LOL

She switched because she liked the $89 startup cost promo. Well you get what you pay for.

The Kansas City Chiefs of the NFL see the potential, the Buffalo Sabres of the NHL, see the potential! they both have sites with YTB.

If ytb was $5000 to start I would have invested in this company. You ever hear the saying you get what you pay for. Well it means exactly that - these $20 Matrix back loaded residuals you guys talk about are a bunch of crap!!!! I only need one guy to make a commission. I'll put our top earners agianst your top earners and put our bottom earners agianst your's any day of the week! and Twice on Sundays.

Get TICO approved in Ontario - Canada and then maybe will talk. But renewal fee's d stage fee's are more lucrative route??? YTB hands down

Shawn

76 months ago

Shawn in Hamilton, Ontario said: This is the best thing I have ever heard - I just got a post in my HBB website. This lady says she was a free rep with YTB. She said she switched to Trvaersus because she wanted to build residual wealth - LOL

She switched because she liked the $89 startup cost promo. Well you get what you pay for.

The Kansas City Chiefs of the NFL see the potential, the Buffalo Sabres of the NHL, see the potential! they both have sites with YTB.

If ytb was $5000 to start I would have invested in this company. You ever hear the saying you get what you pay for. Well it means exactly that - these $20 Matrix back loaded residuals you guys talk about are a bunch of crap!!!! I only need one guy to make a commission. I'll put our top earners agianst your top earners and put our bottom earners agianst your's any day of the week! and Twice on Sundays.

Get TICO approved in Ontario - Canada and then maybe will talk. But renewal fee's d stage fee's are more lucrative route??? YTB hands down

Shawn

Thats funny.

For 1...It never was $89

2. It's TRAVERUS

3. If she claims to not be able to build a business at a lower price, how could she ever expect to at $499.

4. The Chiefs and the Sabres probably don't know of another way.

5. You got the $20 code info all wrong.

6. Its amazing how people talk about the top earners of the company, not taking into account that THEY will never be a top earner themselves. Take more time to share YOUR success with people instead of dragging on the coat tails of others my friend.
I can put the Top earner of TraVerus on the line with anyone you wanna call but let me share this with you in advance...they already know each other and who i put you on the phone with has been in this industry 17 years...hmmmmmmmmmm
Not that any of that matters but the bottom line....whats your success? What are you making on residual income @ $2 per person monthly?

"RP"

76 months ago

And lets not share starting with YTB @ $5000...I'm sure you would not but I think once the franchise starts, you'll have your chance.

Good luck in your search of the right company for you Sam (original poster)

"RP"
www.OutsideThoughts.com

76 months ago

Jerome...not a match for me at all...just stating facts.

Much success with Travelencia .

"RP"

Jerome in Brampton, Ontario

76 months ago

OutsideThoughts in Atlanta, Georgia said: Jerome...not a match for me at all...just stating facts.

Much success with Travelencia .

"RP"

Thanks RP. Best wishes to you as well. It's very fortunate we have both tapped in this very profitable industry. Have a good one :)

KG a Real Travel Agent in Las Vegas, Nevada

76 months ago

Travelencia is not a host company, PERIOD, for any travel agent. It's a club and an opportunity. And if you are 'sincere' about becoming a REAL travel agent, you will never be made into one there. Only thing you'll be able to do is drive people to your site and get a kickback if they book there.

TraVerus is the only company of the 3 that is even close to producing *real* travel agents and even there you have to take the initiative to learn and grow. TraVerus will by far give you much more industry customer service experience and a wider range of true expertise as an agent than either one of those other 2 companies. And with their "almost" true CTA certification and an IATA # you can get real world experience and a broader sense of place in any niche you want. I think they have a TRUE number too???

If you want the thrill of network marketing and to help people book travel - on a limited scale - you can join YTB. They even make it easy by automating everything for you right down to multiple booking websites (read: not engines!!!) in several specialties, none of which define the broad spectrum of experience you can get as a real agent studying real industry software. But it's a good start and you can make a career out of it if you don't want to get all the way into the travel industry.

I presume you can make money in either one of the three, and all three for now are still legal. You said you wanted to start a 'travel' site so I assume you really mean travel, not MLM. I just gave you info on all 3, take your pick. And I'm not promoting either one just giving info. Better for you if you want to be a real agent, join a host company for little or nothing who will give you a booking site for DIY type customers, and the training you need to act in the capacity of (and be) a travel agent. And I think I'm ok to say this because this is a travel agent forum, not a mlm forum and how did we start talking about something other than travel jobs in an agent forum anyway???

76 months ago

I have investigated all the travel companies out there - with out a doubt YTB has the best Pay Plan going in Network marketing period.

They have a %50 commission match in place that runs infinity wide and infinity deep.

Talk to any expert in the field and have them see what is your best route - I'll put my money on YTB everytime.

Shawn in Hamilton

The power of the %50 match is very powerfull.

Later

Daniel in Toronto, Ontario

76 months ago

I respectfully disagree. If you've investigated all the travel companies out there, why is it that you still think or believe YTB has the best pay plan? I have been researching for travel companies myself. After doing my due diligence on these programs, I have made a decision to become part of Travelencia. Membership business is booming and Travelencia offers everything a traveller needs in terms of lowest prices on travel as well as 0% financing. I should be jumping on board later on this week. By the way, if you're talking about the "best pay plan", you have to see this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySVyWW945aM

76 months ago

Well sir - will have to see- they are just starting - make sure there is no clauses that the marketing system and pay plan can never be altered.

In all fairness - you liked the start up cost. Just where is all the money going to come from to pay these commission's if the Travel is so cheap?? and Startup costs.

I looked at YTB and so did my financial expert - you may know travel - but money and networking is something new to you.

Only time will tell - Good luck.

Shawn

76 months ago

Tell you wht Daniel - Will talk when Travelencia sells 1.2 billion in there 7th yr. when the ABC guys score them 15 out of 15 on their power point.

When they have 120,000 square feet of office space at their home office.

When they pay a %50 commission on there pay plan infinity wide and infinity deep.

I'll make this promise - in 10 yrs YTB will be here - Travelencia - NO.

You guys are playing catchup - wait till the Franchise model hits next year... I'll say this! you just wasted your money and time.

YTB #1 by 2010 - in the world of Travel providers.

Shawn

$1.2 billion this year - $2.4 billion the following year - will your company have the $'s to keep up with the times?????

You liked the startup cost - not the actual advertised product... Do your due dilligence....

76 months ago

Daniel,

Hey Buddy! Do me a favor - get me a price on a trip to Tryp Cayo Cocco - FEb 22 - 29 2009... will compare prices! Wonder why they keep pushing back the Launch Date???? HMMMMMMMM scam.

Do some research on the owner of the company - was he ever involved in any internet scams before???

It's like how they Compared Eric Lindros to Wayne Gretzky - The big E never panned out!

Like I said - you wasted your money - YTB # 26 by Travel weekly. Mind you there promo site at Travelencia is pretty nice. But I can't any prices!

No one will ever compete or Beat YTB.... they are all trying to play catchup - and never will.

Like I said before - do your Due Dilligence.

Oh by the way - YTb is selling Travel right now! Yhey aren't getting around to it sometime next week, or next month - we sell Travel and the vendors love us. Just how can a company that hasn't even paunched officially be selling Travel opportunity sites for the past 6 months with unvalidated promises of wealth???

if you have an operational site please forward me the link - like they say the proof is in the pudding - I would like compare my sites prices to there's!!!!!!!

LMAO

Shawn

76 months ago

One more thing you should get an answer too!

ask the company this - on my $5000 free financing for Trips - after how long is free - not free anymore? and what rate will it be for me to pay back!

You guys may be paying more then you bargained for! I have been looking at this comp plan - patent pending. Just where is all this money for commissions coming from??? $10 million state of the art site - but where is the site???? come guys - lets get real - put the site up. I would like to save some money on my YTB rates!!!!!!!

I mean YTB is fantastic - but this site once it's posted will be a God Send... it sounds like YTB - but Launch keeps getting pushed back! WHY!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel get a hold of me - I have soemthing of True value for you. Cut your losses.

slavell@mountaincable.net

If it is ok wit you - I'd liek to send you some Information that is working for Real right now - Today - been working for the past 8 yrs. and its travel related.

Shawn

76 months ago

Wow Shawn.. relax... I totally respect your opinion and hopefully you'll respect mine. I am glad to see that you are really loyal to your home based business.. and that's a really good thing.

I have already done my due diligence and researched everything I needed to research for.

You see, YTB and Travelencia are two different types of businesses. With YTB, you get your own travel site, and you need to compete with thousands of other travel portals out there.

Travelencia, on the other hand, is a MEMBERSHIP business, in which members are guaranteed to travel for less and be entitled to a 0% financing.

In our era, the membership business is booming and that is the reason why I've decided to join Travelencia. It is a business where I only need a $50 one-time investment and $49.95 monthly for the membership.

YTB on the other hand will cost way more ($500+). One the main keys in succeeding in a home based business is keeping your costs low. The Travelencia program is certainly much more cost effective.

Best wishes to you and your YTB business

76 months ago

LOL,

Thats what I love another misinformed networker!

"You need to compete with Thousands of other Travel portals"??? You don't understand YTB at all. The value of YTB and the State of California will soon learn this is this: The Value of YTB is getting people to use there own sites - That means buying a site to allow yourself commissionable Travel, Travel that is now %100 Tax Deductible at a reclaim rate of %30. And the added home dwelling benefits of a HBB travel based business.

I am not competing with any portals - The more out there - the better our prices will get.

Put the network marketing system intoplay you have a win,win, win situation.

Tired of the uninformed making claims of something they know little or nothing about.

Fact is Brick & Mortar Travel agents are done - except it. Your highpaid educations fell victim to the computer and computer programmer. Have a good cry and carry on - YTB is hiring.

again get ahold of me - If I deem you coachable I will work with you.

slavell@mountaincable.net

I'll give you all the information you'll need to make an educated decision.

Shawn

76 months ago

Shawn, yes thousands of travel portals. I can start listing them for you. However, it is really not very productive to do that. How many reps does YTB have right now? Guess what! You're competing with your fellow reps since these travel portals or sites are commissionable for each member. How may many reps does GRN have? Have many reps does Pro Travel Network have? How many members does Traversus have? ... every rep from these companies has their own travel portal or travel site. Therefore, all these travel portals are competing for business. I really appreciate you sharing the info about YTB. However, I am glad to inform you that I have already made an educated decision of joining Travelencia. This forum has been helpful. Again, best wishes to you.
Good luck to everyone!

jen in Savannah, Georgia

76 months ago

From a Savannah Stay at Home Travel Agent...

Hey guys- have not posted in a while! Any stay at home moms that want more info, I've got some great info for you! I have been doing YTB for a while now and I am really doing well! I was not sure in the begining how dependable this income would be. It's all in what you make of it I guess with anything- you have to work at it. I book travel for the most part but some people dont realize that the travel booking portion of this business alone is great money if you know how to advertise yourself, and where.I have found some free sources too that are very helpful and have got some trips booked! I have been booking wonderful trips for people and have really enjoyed it! I have another business that is my primary business and I can't beleive how well I have done with this being a source of income that is "extra"...its becoming a full-time income..so if there are any stay at home moms out there that want some info, I would be glad to help and can give you great pointers on how to make good money. It's al in what you make it-I especially enjoy Honeymoon Travel...

Good luck to all!
Have a great day!

jen in Savannah, Georgia

76 months ago

I personally think that the start up costs of YTB are worth it. think about it- you are getting an entire business that is self-running. We take any type of major credit card and the website has a wonderufl selection of travel choices and extra options..All my friends love my website and I am happy with it. Sometimes its worth spending a little on a product that is good, reliable and dependable.Just because something else is cheaper, does not mean that it is equal or better you know?

Plus, after I booked my first trip with my first client, I made the money back instantly! Yippee!

Best,

jen

76 months ago

Congrats Jen.

Question for you...if you could have done the same vacation booking and not pay as much to get started...and done so at a cheaper price with a company that offers more......would you have looked at it or still went with YTB?

"RP"

jen in Savannah, Georgia

75 months ago

i would have to see what your travel booking engine looks like. I like the look of our travel booking engine- but yes, if I liked it I would possibly.

75 months ago

Shoot me an email Jen.

Info@OutsideThoughts.com

Thomas in Detroit, Michigan

75 months ago

I tried ytb it wasnt worth it. I only made 48.50 in 8 months because people couldnt afford the $500 to sign up. You dont really make money from selling travel with ytb. You only make money from recruitment. You arent even a real travel agent. I wouldnt recommend YTB to anyone who is in the middle or lower class.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

jen in Savannah, Georgia

75 months ago

Well I am sorry YTB did not work for you! I work hard at it everyday and am doing very well! I book lots of travel. Infact , just booked another cruise a few days ago and will make 300 on it and did nothing. I really enjoy it and do make money or else I wouldnt be doing it. YOu have to give it time and you have to build up your clients. Like any business, what you put into is what you get out of it-Good luck to you!

Marcus Jones in Phoenix, Arizona

73 months ago

I was with YTB and became a Power Team Leader. Once I learned about TraVerus and took a look at the opportunity with TraVerus, it made sense to make the switch.

www.Travel4YourSuccess.com

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.