Which Reservation System is Best?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Inspector in Missouri

75 months ago

I was in travel for more than 20 years. I LOVED SABRE. Left SABRE to work
on Worldspan. Not familiar enough with Apollo, but SABRE always has the new stuff before Apollo and Worldspan.

Also, chances are you'll get a better job opportunities with SABRE. Just my opinion..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kathy in Halifax, Nova Scotia

66 months ago

I've been on Apollo for 15 years and love it. I believe Sabre is more common in your area so I'd go with that. Both are great systems but realistically you'll be using the one the company you work for is on. If you have a chance to learn a bit of both - go for it. That'll open up your opportunities if you are familiar with both and proficient in one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lora88 in Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of

56 months ago

Kathy in Halifax, Nova Scotia said: I've been on Apollo for 15 years and love it. I believe Sabre is more common in your area so I'd go with that. Both are great systems but realistically you'll be using the one the company you work for is on. If you have a chance to learn a bit of both - go for it. That'll open up your opportunities if you are familiar with both and proficient in one.

* Hello, my name is Lora, i am now learning Apollo reservation system and i am very bad at it. I am doing that since monday. Of course i have learnt things but i am slow compard to my classmate and i have 2 weeks to do that otherwise i won't get a job. Can u help me? Is it normal to be very bad at it at the beginning and don't understand anything?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Lora

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Fun4Tracy in New York, New York

50 months ago

LOVE Sabre-very easy to use-formats make sense!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

travelsavvy in Joliet, Illinois

49 months ago

After doing a lot of research I also chose SABRE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

DeniseIshm in Castries, Saint Lucia

30 months ago

lora88 in Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of said: * Hello, my name is Lora, i am now learning Apollo reservation system and i am very bad at it. I am doing that since monday. Of course i have learnt things but i am slow compard to my classmate and i have 2 weeks to do that otherwise i won't get a job. Can u help me? Is it normal to be very bad at it at the beginning and don't understand anything?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Lora

I learnt Sabre a long time ago and forgot it and now know Apollo. Just wondering if you know of the website I can download or order a copy of Apollo live to load on my pc. If you do you can emal me at ds8ishmael@aol.com. Thanks! Denise

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

AMB711 in Monroe, Wisconsin

29 months ago

I am looking for my replacement when I leave my at home travel agent job. If you are experienced in SABRE and Worldspan you are invited to apply for the position. Email me at abliven@tds.net for more information. This is for real and not a scam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jah in Berlin, Germany

28 months ago

Working in Apollo for the last year. It's not bad,In Sabre there are more airlines that could be issued(tickets). So if you could not issue them in Apollo you can issue that flight in Sabre. The best thing in Apollo for an agent getting high professional skills is that you can cut a lot of segments like VS,LH,AA... and get a really good price that can bring you a lot of profit. but be careful because is a kind of illegal booking and in 10 from 100 cases you can get a penalty from the airline.
So use Sabre and you be more secured not having this opportunity to cut something .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.