cruise ship center

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

margo in Midland, Ontario

56 months ago

Hi, I graduated from a travel and tourism course back in the early 80's, but did not find much work in the industry do to a huge recession when I graduated. I am interested in getting back into the travel business. Does anyone have any info on being a homebased consultant with CruiseShip center. Or any other ideas on how to get into the business without totally going back to college. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jacken in Tân Phú, Vietnam

1 month ago

margo in Midland, Ontario said: Hi, I graduated from a travel and tourism course back in the early 80's, but did not find much work in the industry do to a huge recession when I graduated. I am interested in getting back into the travel business . Does anyone have any info on being a homebased consultant with CruiseShip center. Or any other ideas on how to get into the business without totally going back to college . Thanks

If you would like to enter Vietnam, we recommend you should apply to get Vietnam Visa On Arrival.
You just need apply online on our website. We will send you the confirmation email after your settle payment successfully. After 2 working days ( except Saturday Sunday and holiday ) , the Approval Letter will be sent back for you. Please use that letter for boarding plane and getting Visa stamp at VN airport.
Moreover, you need to prepare some more thing to get Visa stamp. These are Application for enter & exit form, 2 photos 4x6 passport size, stamping fee by cash only. ( We will remind you again in the Approval Letter Email )
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jacken in Tân Phú, Vietnam

1 month ago

Jacken in Tân Phú, Vietnam said: If you would like to enter Vietnam, we recommend you should apply to get Vietnam Visa On Arrival.
You just need apply online on our website. We will send you the confirmation email after your settle payment successfully. After 2 working days ( except Saturday Sunday and holiday ) , the Approval Letter will be sent back for you. Please use that letter for boarding plane and getting Visa stamp at VN airport.
Moreover, you need to prepare some more thing to get Visa stamp. These are Application for enter & exit form, 2 photos 4x6 passport size, stamping fee by cash only. ( We will remind you again in the Approval Letter Email )
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us.

For more information, pleas follow at the link: Vietnam-Immigration.Net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.