Ultrasound Technician Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (1254) - Start a Discussion

dontdoit

Updated 7 months ago

Does Anyone Know The Cost Of Sanford Brown Diagnostic Ultrasound Tech Program?! - 453 Replies

There is no doubt that Healthcare is the way to go. I come from a family of RN's and health providers, including my wife. No argument there. Most...

Dontbelieveit

Updated 7 months ago

ultrasound tech school - 80 Replies

[QUOTE who="Lily in Zanesville, Ohio"]Good luck at getting a job in Ohio! The state is flooded with sonographers, and you can bet that for every...

Tiffanylola

Updated 7 months ago

Ultrasound Jobs in Canada - 5 Replies

[QUOTE who="LoganJohn in Los Angeles, California"]Tiffany, I'm canadian citizen now and applying for one is super easy since your american it took...

gia732003

Updated 7 months ago

Trouble finding a job - 118 Replies

I am currently attending ICC and also agree with all of this. please let me know if you are filing this and what I would need to do to help and get...

Andrew

Updated 7 months ago

how good is Keiser University? - 134 Replies

[QUOTE who="Ellinahs7 in Boca Raton, Florida"]Are you still not working in your field? I have an appointment with keiser tomorrow. And I am trying to...

Maltin

Updated 7 months ago

Anyone a Cardiology Technologist in Ontario, Canada? - 63 Replies

Hello, everyone! Can you cross train in both in general and cardiac Sonography concurrently or do you have to train in one general first and then go...

Jkmessenger

ESP vascular review

Looking to buy the ESP vascular seminar book, please email me if anyone is Selling one!! Jkmessenger@yahoo.com

MARCK

Updated 8 months ago

CCI-RVS exam problem - 7 Replies

[QUOTE who="Laylah in California"]Zinky, Congrats on passing in June! Can you share some resources you used to study? I'm taking mine...

quelia

Updated 8 months ago

ARRT in Sonography Studying - 3 Replies

[QUOTE who="LoJ2 in New Jersey"]The ARRT Exam in Sonography is a piece of cake. It covers Physics, OB/GYN, and Abdomen, plus some Quality Assurance...

adam.d.largent@gmail.com

Updated 8 months ago

Ultrasound Tech Schools In Michigan - 2 Replies

[QUOTE who="Lisa in Marine City, Michigan"]My daughter is looking to enrol in an ultrasound program and has heard nothing but negative comments...

LouiX

Updated 8 months ago

Ultrasound Links - 4 Replies

Sonographer Salary http://sonographersalarydata.com/ AuntMinnie.com http://www.auntminnie.com/index.aspx?sec=def

Michael

Updated 8 months ago

Which programme is better HCC or Harris Health System? - 1 Reply

Any advice? Thanks!

Jamie Wilde-Barrientos

Updated 8 months ago

Ultrasound jobs? - 112 Replies

The year I came in to talk to AIMT, I had just missed starting the March class and had to wait until August. Anticipating being without a full time...

Cooper K

Updated 8 months ago

Please give me info about becoming a UltraSound Technician?? I am interested in this field. - 3 Replies

An addition about salary of ultrasound technician, the average salary is around $69,000 per year and salary of ultrasound tech in Northeast PA is...

Eric

Original Fetal Echo workbook for sale for $200

Please email me if interested. riviera2013@outlook.com

sheevster

Updated 8 months ago

Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Program - 39 Replies

[QUOTE who="Fuega in Torrance, California"]Hi Fuega, Where is the unaccredited program in your area? My daughter is thinking about the DMS program...

sweedy2004

I would like to exchange ARDMS(AB),RVT(VT) and SPI(physics) review to OBGYN review

Hi everyone. I have a lot of material for SPI review Abdomen review Vascular review ...

Cooper K

Updated 8 months ago

ultrasound tech salary - 1 Reply

The salary of ultrasound tech in CA is $88,000 per year, according http://ultrasoundtechniciansalarysource.com/ultrasound-technician-salary-in-califor...

Cooper K

Updated 8 months ago

sonographer / ultrasound tech salary in Denver / Boulder Colorado? - 1 Reply

[QUOTE who="amdflorida"]Does anyone know the starting salary or hourly pay for a sonographer / ultrasound tech in Denver / Boulder Colorado...

Cooper K

Updated 8 months ago

Show me the money... - 902 Replies

[QUOTE who="Host"]What are typical ultrasound technician salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top...

Mariam

Updated 9 months ago

How long does it take to finish Ultrasound tech school? How do I get started? - 385 Replies

[QUOTE who="Sara D in Waterford, Michigan"]Hi, My name is sara and i live im michigan, i am currently in 11th grade and i am seriously conmsidering...

Ellinahs7

Updated 9 months ago

keiser university Any comments on this school for the Ultrasound program??? Help!!!! ( I am currently in a unaccredited school) - 27 Replies

[QUOTE who="vmaria 041@yahoo.com in Miami, Florida"]Last week I passed the echo state board exam thanks to Gulfcoast Ultrasound flashcards, books and...

Examrefresh

Updated 9 months ago

New 2013 SPI - 6 Replies

I just started filming some lectures for the current SPI exam. You can find them here. http://www.examrefresh.com/blog/ Hope this helps.

Roger RCS, RDCS (AE,PE) RVT

Updated 9 months ago

Plenty of questions I need answers to please... - 12 Replies

[QUOTE who="Mariam in Dearborn, Michigan"]Good for you I'm glad you stayed determined.! So now you are graduated and working in the...

Roger RCS RDCS (AE,PE) RVT in Oakland, California

Updated 9 months ago

Job Markets that are hiring - 2 Replies

Hello everyone, First I appreciate everyone's post on the forums very helpful! Just a little background, I come from sales and marketing,...

Fatima in Fallon, Nevada

Updated 9 months ago

Vascular Exam - 3 Replies

I just graduated and am told I am only eligible to take Abdomen and OB/GYN. Why am I not eligible to take Vascular?

Fatima in Fallon, Nevada

Updated 9 months ago

Do Employers Care About the Program, or Just That You're Registered? - 5 Replies

Hello, I already have a Bachelor's Degree in an unrelated field (Biology), and am planning on going to Sanford Brown in Garden City to become a...

Cooper K in United Kingdom

Updated 9 months ago

Songrapher Salary? - 3 Replies

I realize this is a very personal question, but I'm having trouble finding a job where I live. (I'm a graduate in 2012 and registered) I'm open to...

Mariam

Updated 9 months ago

Is Sanford Brown White Plains a decent school for ultrasound - 1 Reply

One thing I have learned from research is you need to go to an accredited program that's you're best shot at getting a job so if I were you I would...

Martha30 in Grand Prairie, Texas

Updated 9 months ago

CCI registry for adult echo - 1 Reply

I'm studying up to take my CCI exam I took it before and didn't pass since then they have changed it into an all in one exam. I really would like...

Roger in Oakland, California

Updated 10 months ago

VASCULAR REGISTRY(RVT) - 19 Replies

New to this site..Wondering if anyone has any pointers on taking the vascular exam?..Thanks in advance

Updated 10 months ago

How much should a technologist make who can do MRI and Ultrasound? - 1 Reply

How much do you think an ultrasound technologist registered in OB/GYN, ABD, and RVT and is also a registered ARRT MRI tech should make? Northwest area

Cschaeffer in Brea, California

Updated 10 months ago

Ultrasonography - 377 Replies

Hello, I need some help. I was accepted to Nursing school and Ultrasonography. I am leaning towards Ultrasonography. I think Nursing offers lot...

Updated 10 months ago

Pleeeez help! - 1 Reply

Hi everyone, just hoping a great soul is willing to help a girl out. Taking my abdominal test in less than a week, been studying like crazy BUT just...

ST

Updated 10 months ago

THINKING ABOUT GOING TO SCHOOL AT SANFORD BROWN INSTITUTE IN ISELIN NJ FOR ULTRASOUND TECHNOLOGY - 270 Replies

[QUOTE who="heaven211 in Brooklyn, New York"]i want to attend a school for diagnostic medical sonography but after reading the reviews on some of the...

Updated 10 months ago

ARRT for Sonography - 5 Replies

Has anyone taken this test? My school isn't accredited yet as we were the first Ultrasound class. So instead of working somewhere for a year, you...

SamanthaR in Menifee, California

Updated 10 months ago

HAVE THE ARDMS LICENSE WITHOUT TRADE SCHOOL!! - 4 Replies

I am a high school graduate and will obtain my bachelor in one more year. Can anyone tell me how to qualify and how to apply to take the SPI exam...

ROIG, Catelyn. in Miami, Florida

Updated 10 months ago

New Graduate Salary in Miami, Fl - 61 Replies

Can any recent or new graduate give me an example of a starting salary working in Miami, Fl. Someone from an accredited school please. Any...

ThinkAgain in Cleveland, Ohio

Updated 10 months ago

WEST COAST ULTRASOUND - TRUTH ABOUT FALSE CLAIMS - 3 Replies

All I can say is do your research. I have read plenty of false claims stating that the school is unaccredited, money-hungry, unhelpful, and that you...

ThinkAgain in Cleveland, Ohio

Updated 10 months ago

Trade Schools harder to find employment? - 11 Replies

I am considering going to Platt College in California for DMS, however I hear that it is harder to find a job if you get your degree from a trade...

Updated 10 months ago

does someone has taken the new congenital pediatric CCI exam? - 9 Replies

Hello there i was wondering if does someone has taken the new congenital pediatric CCI exam? How was it? what did you study.. do you have a ESP...

kmhbeauty

Updated 10 months ago

do trade schools look bad even if they're certified by caahep? - 34 Replies

Are any of you enrolled at Platt College now? I am thinking of going to the Ontario location for the BS in MDS program. It is no accredited but I...

M.Cowan,MBA,RT,RDMS,RVT,RDCS in Houston, Texas

Updated 11 months ago

renal artey doppler exam for RAS studies - 5 Replies

Hello, I have a question to anyone who has experience with scanning this type of exam. My job wants to me to start doing this exam and I'd like to...

m trang-BS-RDMS-RDCS in Irvine, California

Updated 11 months ago

What is the Difference Between (ARDMS) R-VT and (CCI) RVS? - 2 Replies

Is one better than the other? I think the rules for CCI are a little less strict as far as getting registered. Anyone know off the top of their...

Heidi in Oceanside, California

Updated 11 months ago

Unaccredited schools - 43 Replies

I have recently graduated from an unaccredited school where I was told it was easy to find a job in Ultrasound for the year requirement. Ha! I now...

Jessturner in Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Updated 11 months ago

Medical Sonography job outlook HELP!! - 5 Replies

I am writing for my wife who is on the waiting list in WI for the DMS program. Now with hearing all the scares about this job, I am worried for her....

Jessturner in Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Updated 11 months ago

SONOGRAPHY - 62 Replies

HEY TO ALL! ....I REALLY WANT TO GO IN THE SONOGRAPHY FEILD BUT I WANT TO KNOW FROM SOME ONE WHO IS A SONOGRAPHER HOW THEY MADE AS A STARTER BY THE...

Karry

Updated 11 months ago

Starting a new career at 40 - 60 Replies

I think age is a factor. I'm a student and its doesn't seem very strenuous to me. I'm general and think that would be most physically demanding.

Pops in San Diego, California

Updated 11 months ago

UCSD Medical Center DMS Program - 2 Replies

I am going to start working on my prereqs for the DMS program at UCSD Medical Center. After 10 years in Marketing, I've realized it is not the path...

Updated 11 months ago

Ultrasound Clinical Training Needed!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! - 1 Reply

Good day, I graduated from an ultrasound program in 2009. Since then I haven't been scanning due to personal reasons. I was recently offered a...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.