Ultrasound Technician Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (1279) - Start a Discussion

ilena

breast ultrasound boards

Hello, Does anyone have review material for breast ultrasound boards? I will purchase it from you. Email me at ilenadova@gmail.com Thans

Zayna Maaz

Updated 7 months ago

OB/GYN ULTRASOUND, BEST WAY TO STUDY TO PASS ARDMS - 1 Reply

Waas wondering if you passed your exam? Taking it in a few weeks. Any help will be appreciated.

Karry

Updated 7 months ago

What School to choose...... Anywhere in the US - 1 Reply

I would research the basic requirements for 5-10 schools and do the prereq's locally and apply to them all. Then move where your accepted. Most...

ggmilwaukee

Updated 7 months ago

ARDMS Breast Davies CD Mock Exam - 6 Replies

no one ever got back to me with this one

ray

Updated 8 months ago

Career change to ultrasound/sonography. Any advice? - 1 Reply

[QUOTE who="LaraBR in Boca Raton, Florida"]Hello all! I am 28 years old and graduated from Florida International University with a Bachelors Degree...

Richard Barham

Updated 8 months ago

Florida Institute of Ultrasound - 72 Replies

The instructors are incompetent and inefficient. the owners have one goal, to milk the students for every penny they cane. The school lacks resources...

Hobo2012

Updated 8 months ago

How does a ultrasound scanning interview work? - 1 Reply

Yes you scan could be a patient or staff.

ESP Ultrasound

Updated 8 months ago

RMSK - 1 Reply

ESP Ultrasound is offering three registry review seminars in 2014 for the RMSK exam. Visit our website at www.esp-inc.com/msk Hope to see you...

vips

Edleman Vascular Ultrasound 2013 book

Hi, I have 2013 Edleman's Vascular Ultrasound book for sale. Price is $165. Email me at vadhiya@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks.

Kate852

Updated 8 months ago

Performing vascular exams with only an RDMS certification? - 4 Replies

Looks like in Wisconsin the major insurance administrators require that the sonographer is vascular certified or that the lab is accredited....

mialuv

Nova University Ultrasound program

I want to apply to Nova University's Ultrasound program but I do have some reservations. 1. The program is very expensive 2. I would like to know...

ggmilwaukee

Breast ultrasound

Does anyone have any study material, reviews, etc for Breast registry?

M.Cowan, MBA, RT, RDMS, RVT, RDCS

Updated 8 months ago

sonography at 37+ - 57 Replies

I will give you credit for something Crazyhorse, although you don't have a clue you sure are passionate about your crusade against the education...

becky

Updated 8 months ago

UK Sonographer emigrating to America - 10 Replies

[QUOTE who="Drkavangandhi in Spring, Texas"]I am a registered vascular sonographer in texas . Would like to know more about the position if its still...

Lilsisnaomi

Updated 9 months ago

Looking for a tutor for ultrasound physic - 16 Replies

Looking for someone to tutor me for the abdominal ultrasound registry. Please email me at lilsisnaomi@yahoo.com

Kyle LV

Updated 9 months ago

SERIOUSLY, WHERE IS THE MONEY AT? - 145 Replies

Yes email me cncfan6969@hotmail.com

Tiffanylola

Does the school matter when hiring?

Hello all, I have a question for the South Florida sonographers. I know the job market is bad but I wondered if a graduate would stand a better...

yassermd

Opinion on how to start a mobile ultrasound.

Im a foreign medical graduated MD and did an ultrasound in general and abdominal ultrasound training in NJ. I have a portable 2011 ultrasound machine...

jolene

Updated 9 months ago

Accredited Ultrasoun Tech Schools in San Diego,CA - 339 Replies

There are quite a few interesting situations you can get in to in both fields. The medical field may not be for you if you can't deal with bodily...

Charles

Updated 9 months ago

Ultrasound Tech - 2 Replies

[QUOTE who="Elle_elle in Jensen Beach, Florida"]I just graduated from ultrasound school. My advice is don't bother pursuing this career. The job...

Charles

Updated 9 months ago

Diagnostic Medical Sonography - 451 Replies

[QUOTE who="Dontbelieveit in Crazyhorse, Indiana"]Now, you can quote that, but it's not accurate. Even if places need more techs, they will have you...

Tiffanylola

Updated 9 months ago

1 year cardiac or general programs? - 2 Replies

Thank

logoseternal

DMS program

Hello everyone.. I am a late 30 male (Southern California), looking to a future career of ultrasound. I have some questions, for those who are...

jennifer

Updated 9 months ago

6-12 month general ultrasound program? - 1 Reply

buy materials online. self study. save money.

jennifer

Updated 9 months ago

Steps to becoming Diangnostic Medical Sonographer? - 3 Replies

[QUOTE who="Nooni in Anonymous Proxy"]I've been on the internet all day trying to find the specifics on becoming a DMS. I've done lots of research...

Cassii

Ultrasound

*Have a paper due for my college and i have to interview someone .... So is there Any ultrasound techs out there that I can interview thru email?

Anthony Lewis

Updated 10 months ago

Entry Level Position for Vascular Tech - 1 Reply

I understand your situation quite well. While I can't assure you get the job you want, I can offer a technique to improve your knowledge of what jobs...

SoCalJason

Updated 10 months ago

Expunged record for DISMISSED charge and criminal background check for licensure - 1 Reply

Expunged means that you were convicted of the charge and then the charge was later vacated. If they asked about expunged convictions; and you had...

rvtultrasound

Updated 10 months ago

Alternate careers/positions for RVT? - 3 Replies

we are also being forced to scan well over 12 patients per day. I learned to become a switch scanner, like a switch hitter. I scan a few with my...

rvtultrasound

Updated 10 months ago

ARDMS RDCS test Adult Echo - 18 Replies

I have a 2005 copy of the Davies ADULT ECHO registry review BOOK. The questions are EXACTLY like the NEW edition. I checked and returned the new copy...

idontknow

Updated 10 months ago

ARDMS Eligibility - 8 Replies

[QUOTE who="Roger in San Francisco, California"]For echo, yes. Once you pass the program, sit for CCI. 3 weeks after that, you will get a certificate...

WEC

Updated 10 months ago

Newbridge College In CA - 94 Replies

Well good for you, you are one of the very very few! About 99.9% of the ultrasound students don't have a bachelor degree that is why they are there....

Tiffanylola

Cross training programs

Looking for cross training programs in FL, NY, MA, CT, DC, or MD?

Hobo2012

Updated 10 months ago

Unaccredited Ultrasound school placement rate, sitting for ARDMS, CCI? - 1 Reply

There are many topics just like yours already posted. Try looking for them. Job market for ultrasound is tough. Make sure you really want it. go to...

Dontbelieveit

Updated 10 months ago

Ultrasound school help - 3 Replies

This has to be schools...

JesseBlu

Updated 10 months ago

PCCTI in Chicago - 216 Replies

O.K LOL! MOST of the FEES are posted RIGHT on their website for you too see.. PLUS they add a $300 fee before you start. You obviously work for the...

cas62182@gmail.com

Cross Training

Anyone know of any cross training courses that an already registered tech can take?

Rsteele

Diagnostic Medical Sonography vs Vascular Sonography v. Radiology v. MRI Tech

I currently am attending school in Toledo, OH with hopes upon graduation of moving to Ann Arbor, MI to work. I have to decide on the above majors...

Dontbelieveit

Updated 10 months ago

General, Vascular, or Cardiac? - 20 Replies

[QUOTE who="sme in Sacramento, California"]Need honest opinions. Due to homelife situation, I find myself at 55 years back in school. Finished all...

Dontbelieveit

Updated 11 months ago

ultrasound tech school - 80 Replies

[QUOTE who="Lily in Zanesville, Ohio"]Good luck at getting a job in Ohio! The state is flooded with sonographers, and you can bet that for every...

Tiffanylola

Updated 11 months ago

Ultrasound Jobs in Canada - 5 Replies

[QUOTE who="LoganJohn in Los Angeles, California"]Tiffany, I'm canadian citizen now and applying for one is super easy since your american it took...

gia732003

Updated 11 months ago

Trouble finding a job - 118 Replies

I am currently attending ICC and also agree with all of this. please let me know if you are filing this and what I would need to do to help and get...

Jkmessenger

ESP vascular review

Looking to buy the ESP vascular seminar book, please email me if anyone is Selling one!! Jkmessenger@yahoo.com

MARCK

Updated 11 months ago

CCI-RVS exam problem - 7 Replies

[QUOTE who="Laylah in California"]Zinky, Congrats on passing in June! Can you share some resources you used to study? I'm taking mine...

quelia

Updated 11 months ago

ARRT in Sonography Studying - 3 Replies

[QUOTE who="LoJ2 in New Jersey"]The ARRT Exam in Sonography is a piece of cake. It covers Physics, OB/GYN, and Abdomen, plus some Quality Assurance...

adam.d.largent@gmail.com

Updated 12 months ago

Ultrasound Tech Schools In Michigan - 2 Replies

[QUOTE who="Lisa in Marine City, Michigan"]My daughter is looking to enrol in an ultrasound program and has heard nothing but negative comments...

LouiX

Updated 12 months ago

Ultrasound Links - 4 Replies

Sonographer Salary http://sonographersalarydata.com/ AuntMinnie.com http://www.auntminnie.com/index.aspx?sec=def

Michael

Updated 12 months ago

Which programme is better HCC or Harris Health System? - 1 Reply

Any advice? Thanks!

Cooper K

Updated 12 months ago

Please give me info about becoming a UltraSound Technician?? I am interested in this field. - 3 Replies

An addition about salary of ultrasound technician, the average salary is around $69,000 per year and salary of ultrasound tech in Northeast PA is...

Eric

Original Fetal Echo workbook for sale for $200

Please email me if interested. riviera2013@outlook.com

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.