ESP Physics 2011 and Echo 2012 books for sale!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

sonolady777 in Pensacola, Florida

25 months ago

The books are excellent copies. The pictures are clear. The echo books do have ARDMS and CCI hints.

If you interested in buying please email me at sonolady777@gmail.com I will not reply on here because I don't check back here often.

I am willing to send pictures of the pages to show quality.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shanne in Chicago, Illinois

25 months ago

I send you an email already. I will wait for your reply with pictures. Thanks you! I currently undergo <a href="www.ultrasoundtechniciantrainingschools.com/" title="ultrasound technician training" style="text-decoration:none; color:#404040;">ultrasound technician training</a> for two years time in California.

Shanne in Chicago, Illinois

25 months ago

I send you an email already. I will wait for your reply with pictures. Thanks you! I currently undergo www.ultrasoundtechniciantrainingschools.com/

Sonolady777 in Pensacola, Florida

25 months ago

Shanne in Chicago, Illinois said: I send you an email already. I will wait for your reply with pictures. Thanks you! I currently undergo www.ultrasoundtechniciantrainingschools.com/

I have not received any email from you. Try to resend it again. Sonolady777@gmail.com

TR in Front Royal, Virginia

22 months ago

Sonolady777 in Pensacola, Florida said: I have not received any email from you. Try to resend it again. Sonolady777@gmail.com

Good Day Sonolady777, I have sent you an email (11-5-12) asking about the price and pictures for the 2011 physics book and if you have abdomen as well.
I am interested and any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.