SPI Exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

LAURENELIZABETH in HEDGESVILLE, West Virginia

59 months ago

I just took the SPI exam today and got a 602. I am so relieved that I passed! I know it doesn't really matter but does anyone know what the average scores tend to be?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cris in Westfield, New Jersey

59 months ago

hey lauren what was the most useful study material you found to help you pass this exam? any advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LAURENELIZABETH in HEDGESVILLE, West Virginia

59 months ago

oh i forgot... my teacher sent me a practice test... you can get other ones off of the ardms website under the practice exams for spi section. it's $20. make sure you have your pop up blocker turned off b/c i ended up losing my money b/c my computer blocked the test from popping up and then i couldn't get into it... they are in the process of refunding me though:)

MARAH in Poughkeepsie, New York

59 months ago

LAURENELIZABETH in HEDGESVILLE, West Virginia said: I just took the SPI exam today and got a 602. I am so relieved that I passed! I know it doesn't really matter but does anyone know what the average scores tend to be?

Hi Lauren

Saw your post and congrats!! I don't know the scores but did you know that 15% of the questions are 'trial questions' that are not scored. they have those for testing I quess for further test question development. Anyway, aren't you psyched!!! (-: I took the test last week and passed too. sooooooo happy!!!! (-; Congrats again to you too.

Sophia

19 months ago

Hi, not sure if anyone is still following this thread...but can anyone tell me how close the actual SPI exam was to the Davies software?

pammynelle in Spring, Texas

18 months ago

cris in Westfield, New Jersey said: hey lauren what was the most useful study material you found to help you pass this exam? any advice?

ALL YOU NEED IS ELDELMAN'S AND YOU WILL PASS!

Brian in Roseburg, Oregon

18 months ago

Edleman's Physics Flash cards. Know them and you'll pass the SPI. If you want to truly understand the material, get Miele's 2 book set.

mary in Anaheim, California

18 months ago

I am a high school graduate and will obtain my bachelor in one more year. Can anyone tell me how to qualify and how to apply to take the SPI exam?
I have taken general physic at cal state fullerton. But I have not go into any trade ultrasound college to get my certificate due to so many scams nowsaday. I am so confused by many people telling me that trade schools scam many graduate student with a big debt. So I wonder if I can take the SPI test first. Then, I might volunteer for a year in a clinic to get some experiences about ultrasound.

Laura Smith

17 months ago

Try the website www.MedicalPhysicsTraining.com, they have online SPI, Vascular, ECHO physics courses with practice exam quizzes and answers.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.