I'm selling my Ultrasound books & Davies CD Rom

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (26)

SheWhoMustBeObeyed in Newton, North Carolina

70 months ago

Hi, I am selling some ultrasound books on Amazon, including my Davies Ultrasound Physics book ($42), Stocksley Abdominal Ultrasound, Gibbs Ultrasound Physics and Technology, Chudleigh's Obstetric Ultrasound, Mosby's Obstetric and Gynecology Case Review and a variety of Radiology books. My amazon seller name is K.Lynch.

I am also selling my e-copies of the Davies Physics CD-Rom and the Davies Obs/Gyn CD-Rom.

If anyone is interested in buying the CD Roms please leave your email address and I will email you back as it is not listed on Amazon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SheWhoMustBeObeyed in Newton, North Carolina

70 months ago

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jj0480 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

68 months ago

SheWhoMustBeObeyed in Newton, North Carolina said: Hi, I am selling some ultrasound books on Amazon, including my Davies Ultrasound Physics book ($42), Stocksley Abdominal Ultrasound, Gibbs Ultrasound Physics and Technology, Chudleigh's Obstetric Ultrasound, Mosby's Obstetric and Gynecology Case Review and a variety of Radiology books. My amazon seller name is K.Lynch.

I am also selling my e-copies of the Davies Physics CD-Rom and the Davies Obs/Gyn CD-Rom.

If anyone is interested in buying the CD Roms please leave your email address and I will email you back as it is not listed on Amazon.

Do you have the actual cd of the davies physics review? if so how much are you asking?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dabogs7 in Claremont, California

66 months ago

SheWhoMustBeObeyed in Newton, North Carolina said: Hi, I am selling some ultrasound books on Amazon, including my Davies Ultrasound Physics book ($42), Stocksley Abdominal Ultrasound, Gibbs Ultrasound Physics and Technology, Chudleigh's Obstetric Ultrasound, Mosby's Obstetric and Gynecology Case Review and a variety of Radiology books. My amazon seller name is K.Lynch.

i'm interested in your ob/gyn cd rom. i live in diamond bar, ca...pls contact me ASAP. thanks :)

dabogs7 in Claremont, California

66 months ago

dabogs7 in Claremont, California said: i'm interested in your ob/gyn cd rom. i live in diamond bar, ca...pls contact me ASAP. thanks :)

email: dabogs@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jjoiner0480

66 months ago

I maybe interested in the physics cd rom. How much are you selling it for? My email address is jessica.joiner@gmail.com. I am taking my test hopefully at the end of the month. Thanks

She Who Must Be Obeyed in North Carolina

66 months ago

Hi, my husband has just told me that I may not be able to sell the Davies CD-ROM as it is the downloaded version off their website. If anyone knows if it is legal to sell a copy of it please let me know. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, I would love to sell it (it would be a copy that I burn onto a CD-Rom myself)but only if it is legal. Thanks SHMBO

dabogs7 in Diamond Bar, California

66 months ago

hi... still waiting for a reply on the davies ob/gyn cd...pls email me back, dabogs@hotmail.com... thanks.

franza9699@yahoo.com in Oak Park, Illinois

66 months ago

I am interested in the Davies CD-Roms and the Books. are they still available?

She Who Must Be obeyed in Lincolnton, North Carolina

65 months ago

Sorry, I am unable to sell the CD-Roms, as I purchased the downloadable versions and have been told its illegal to put them on a disc to sell.

Sonoma in Memphis, Tennessee

63 months ago

I am interested. Please email me at joe_mico@yahoo.com
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kgray4114@att.net in Los Angeles, California

55 months ago

If anyone is interested in buying davies physics CD Roms will email you back as it is not listed on Amazon.

Im interested in the davies cd rom

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Diamond uncut Rough Raw Diamond for sell in United Kingdom

47 months ago

I am a diamond broker.

I have a direct sellers mandate,I am located in London.

I am directly connected to the real
seller on a of this real Rough Diamond they are best product, originally from (Angola)
I can put you in contact with direct seller, no upfront fees.

Hence I seek real buyer, only serious buyer must contact me for deal.
Contact me by email: dia-broker@live.com

We shall consider it a privilege,entering into a long and lasting business relationship with you.

Cheers
Diamond Brokers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Rosko

45 months ago

BEST PRICES in Los Angeles, CA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Iam a former ULTRASOUND student from ATI vocational college in Norwalk,CA However I was not able to continue, so I have 4 ultrasound books in NEW condition (no writting inside). ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS MUST CONTACT ME PLEASE.

These are the following books I have available:
(1)EXERCISES IN SONOGRAPHY & (2)SONOGRAPHY (INRO. TO NORMAL STRUCTURE & FUNCTION)(SECOND EDITION)BY: REVA CURRY & BETTY TEMPKIN/ SECOND BOOK STILL IN ORIGINAL PLASTIC WRAPPING..
CLINICAL GUIDE TO ULTRASONOGRAPHY BY: CHARLOTTE HENNINGSEN
DIAGNOSTIC ULTRASOUND(PRINCIPLES & INSTRUMENTS ) BY: FREDERICK KREMKAU
ULTRASOUND SCANNING (PRINCIPLES & PROTOCOLS)( SECOND EDITION) BY: BETTY TEMPKIN

rcole323@gmail.com in Houston, Texas

42 months ago

Give me the details .. price.. of the e-copies of the Davies CD rom...is that the mock physics review practice for the ARDMS SPI physics test??? Sincerely, Robert

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ingridcingrid@gmail.com in Los Angeles, California

42 months ago

Thanks for your response Robert, but they have been sold. Sorry, good luck with your test.

MissLys in NY, New York

42 months ago

I am selling my Ultrasound Review of the Abdomen, Male Pelvis and Small Parts book by
Janice Hickey on Amazon.com if anyone is interested. My name is MissLys on there. I am currently selling it for the lowest price going, and if anyone sells it cheaper than I do remember I have better ratings ;). I am going to the post office tomorrow AM, so if you buy it ASAP, it will go out tomorrow.

Good luck everyone, I know how these tests are a pain!! :)!

MissLys in NY, New York

42 months ago

Hi Everyone,

I am selling my Ultrasound Review of the Abdomen, Male Pelvis and Small Parts by
Janice Hickey on Amazon.com. I currently have it for the lowest price, and if anyone sells it cheaper than me, remember I have the better ratings ;). My name there is MissLys. I am going to the post office Monday morning so if you can buy it ASAP so it will be included in the trip.

Thank you!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! I know these tests are a pain!!

quie in Edison, New Jersey

41 months ago

can anyone give me a "heads up", on what to study on ARDMS breast exam? And what text is good to read. Also, anyone who has taken cardiovascular can you give me the name of any good text to study from.

thanks, in advance Quie

Vadim in Surrey, British Columbia

41 months ago

Hello everyone!
I lost key to my CD DAVIES "Abdomen Q&A Review for the ARDMS Specialty Examination". Does anyone can help me, and provide the lost key?
I have quite a big library of books and CDs in radiology, so if you need something,I can exchange. Even if I haven't some book, I can help to find it.
Thanks in advance.
My email: " chach.v@gmail.com"

Nazia in Hollywood, Florida

40 months ago

I am interested in your OB/GYN e-copies. How much are you selling them for?

tam in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

39 months ago

Hi,
I am interested in purchasing your abd. davies CD. How much would you like for it?

Thanks.

monalewis70 in San Jacinto, California

32 months ago

I am interested in the Davies CD Roms. Are they still available and for how much?

monalewis70 in San Jacinto, California

32 months ago

monalewis70 in San Jacinto, California said: I am interested in the Davies CD Roms. Are they still available and for how much?
My email address is monalewis70@yahoo.com.

sharon.bloyd@gmail.com in Frankfort, Kentucky

24 months ago

sharon.bloyd@gmail.com I need the davies ob/gyn cd. How much?

Zayna Maaz in Glendale, California

17 months ago

I have the Davies CDROM OBGYN FOR MAC if interested email me
zoonzoon@Live.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.