Interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

MSinSC in Pendleton, South Carolina

72 months ago

Has anybody else interviewed for Veterans Service Representative? If so, how long did it take to contact you post-interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

RoHo in Malverne, New York

72 months ago

MSinSC in Pendleton, South Carolina said: Has anybody else interviewed for Veterans Service Representative? If so, how long did it take to contact you post-interview?

I have my interview tomorrow afternoon (over the phone), I will let you know as soon as I hear something after that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RoHo

72 months ago

MSinSC in Pendleton, South Carolina said: Has anybody else interviewed for Veterans Service Representative? If so, how long did it take to contact you post-interview?

I was told during the interview today that they are hoping for a fast turn around on the positions (20 where I applied for), and that I should hear something in 2 - 3 weeks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MSinSC in Pendleton, South Carolina

72 months ago

Okay, thanks. I also interviewed for the VSR position, there were 15 vacancies but it has been almost 3 weeks and I haven't heard a thing and there is no way to even contact them...what can ya do....Good luck though!

splekan in Ormond Beach, Florida

61 months ago

I am very familiar with this process and have been doing it in florida for 12 years.
I will be happy to assist if I can splekan@msn.com

Pat Davis in Birmingham, Alabama

61 months ago

splekan in Ormond Beach, Florida said: I am very familiar with this process and have been doing it in florida for 12 years.
I will be happy to assist if I can splekan@msn.com

I interview today at 1:00 for the VSR position in Hawaii. I will have a phone interview. What are some of the questions they will ask?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

splekan in Ormond Beach, Florida

61 months ago

Pat sorry I got this late hopefully you have the documentation necessary to apply. If not feel free to email me at splekan@msn.com and I will help you through this process.
Regards

sandra lekan

Cheryl in Stafford, Texas

59 months ago

I completed a writing sample thru email Friday. What else will occur before i can expect an offer and where is the training completed? Is is at the particular regional office?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.