When or if a veteran can receive money

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

lferrara50@*****.*** in East Hampton, New York

106 months ago

My name is Linda Ferrara and I am typing in for my father who is eighty and was in the service of ocupation in the Navy after
world war 2. I was just wondering if he was entitiled to any veterans
money.
Thank you for taking your time with this question.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

sharkychick in Tempe, Arizona

106 months ago

if he was on active duty and was honorably discharged, he is entitled to all kinds of veterans benefits. i am not sure i fully understand what you mean by service of occupation in the Navy...

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

106 months ago

Thank you very much for replying to my note. My father was honorable discharged in 1947. He was in Italy where alot of military stayed right after the war to whatch over all of the american supplies etc.
I wish I good help him he has so little and anything that is offered would be great. God Bless you. Linda Ferrara
Father: Edward A. Bahns Sr.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

106 months ago

Dear Sir,
my father was in active duty and has an honorable discharge. Could you please tell me where to look to find out what kind of veterans benefits my father (Edward Austin Bahns Sr.)is entitiled to. Thank you so much. Linda Ferrara lferrara50@gmail.com.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

jagman298 in Red Lion, Pennsylvania

106 months ago

You best bet would be to call the VA and they can provide you with some assistance.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Pasco Jiles NABVETS-Communication Deputy in Tacoma, Washington

90 months ago

lferrara50@gmail.com in East Hampton, New York said: My name is Linda Ferrara and I am typing in for my father who is eighty and was in the service of ocupation in the Navy after
world war 2. I was just wondering if he was entitiled to any veterans
money.
Thank you for taking your time with this question.

I do not know,have you talk to Veterans Service office about this. I like for you to go washingtonstatecommandcouncil.org and click on claim section and complete the Veterans Pre Screen form and turn it in. and download veterans handbook 2010 where you can go threw it.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.