WHERE DO I BEGiN??? VET TECH schooling

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

DaniFD in Corona, California

51 months ago

So after looking at online programs and courses I have it somewhate narrowed down to two options. There is Penn Foster and Mt SAC. I have ZERO schooling (besides a couple of general Ed at RCC) and i just really dont know where to begin? Is there anyone that has completed the penn foster Vet TECH degree program? which place would be more beneficial in getting hands on training and job placement?? I know this is what i want to do..i just have NO idea where to start. any advice or help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

isabella in Buffalo, Minnesota

51 months ago

Hi, I went through veterinary technical institute located in florida and got my vet tech degree its all online and they help you with job placement

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Josh in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

51 months ago

The school should be able to help you out with the answers to those questions. Call the Admissions department and schedule a meeting.

www.veterinary-technician.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tyson in Pomona, California

45 months ago

Not sure if you are still interested but Carrington College is opening a Vet Tech program in Pomona as of October 2010. Check it out... www.carrington.edu/pomona/home

Ask for Tyson

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JB in Ellicott City, Maryland

39 months ago

Do not try Penn Foster's program. All you are provided with are books, then you take a test. There is no actual on-line training. I tried to get questions answered and it took forever. I finished one semester, then decided I was wasting my money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.