License Tranfer from Ga to Washington ???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Dobermom in Kingsland, Georgia

48 months ago

Hi All,

I will be moving to Whidbey Island WA in May of next year and have been trying to find out what I need to do to transfer my license? I can't seem to find much information on line about doing this and I am getting a bit frustrated. Any information would help me tremendously!! I passed the VTNE in 2007 here in Georgia. I was allowed to take the exam based on practical experience. I know that Washington state is reciprocal with Georgia state but what do I NEED to be able to become Licensed in Wa????

Thank you!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CindyRVT in Henderson, Texas

47 months ago

You need to fill out this packet and supply the documents and dates requested in it to the Washington State Veterinary Board of Governors:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.