Wanting waitress' stories for a book

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Looking for Waitresses in Spokane, Washington

69 months ago

We are currently writing a book and are looking for your experiences. There is no pay for this, but you will recieve your name in the book when it gets published. If you are interested then go to truewaitressconfessions.ning.com. This is not a smut site. This is a legitimate venture.

We know you have those stories of drunks, fights, shootings, and miscellaneous night-owl stories. Share them with us. If your story is selected in the up-coming book, True Waitress Confessions, then you will get your name in print.

Stop by and take a look. We look forward to hearing from you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

asil_yehprum@yahoo.com in Memphis, Tennessee

69 months ago

I work on Beale Street as a server in a BBQ Cafe. I asked a custmer if he had decided what he wanted to eat. His response was "half a rack of ribs and a side of Vagina!" Of course he was drunk. Most of my customers are drunk for I work the late shift with the worst tips. This state leaves me the option to talk to people how ever I prefer. I replied to this ordering fool, " Half rack you get, but I have no Vagina to spare!"
Best Wishes! Hope your book is a great success. Murphey

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Looking for Waitresses in Spokane, Washington

69 months ago

Thank you for your post. We appreciate it. If we use this we will post it on our site. You will recieve an email letting you know. Thanks a lot.

asil_yehprum@yahoo.com in Memphis, Tennessee said: I work on Beale Street as a server in a BBQ Cafe. I asked a custmer if he had decided what he wanted to eat. His response was "half a rack of ribs and a side of Vagina!" Of course he was drunk. Most of my customers are drunk for I work the late shift with the worst tips. This state leaves me the option to talk to people how ever I prefer. I replied to this ordering fool, " Half rack you get, but I have no Vagina to spare!"
Best Wishes! Hope your book is a great success. Murphey

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.