What do you enjoy most about your warehouse order selector career?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you enjoy most about being a warehouse order selector? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Reply - Report abuse

andy in Spokane, Washington

87 months ago

dont do it it will kill your bidy and what keeps me there is the pay

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

paul gaynor in Lancaster, Pennsylvania

69 months ago

Host said: What do you enjoy most about being a warehouse order selector? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

i worked my way to the once in a lifetime chance to be a order selector for a produce distributing company. they just started using ganyin, the program for incentive based picking.this program puts the selector on the clock.And the catch is to finish the order in a given time or better. every 10% better id get 1 more dollar per hour. im mean att age 20 i loved it!!!!made a bout ten grand extra that year-credit to time/ incentive based picking. so looking back at all the energy put towards getting the product to the truck-custormer- wooo!!! some guys do this for life.other just passing thru. im currently looking for a position like this. hope to have some luck!! this jobs is really good.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.