Warehouse worker

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Kathy Johnston in Kansas City, Missouri

66 months ago

I am a 25 year old woman looking for full employment. I haved worked for five years for Allied Staffing as a warehouse worker. Allied Staffing had placed me at "Pratt Industries" formly known as "Love box"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

adrian in Waukegan, Illinois

53 months ago

Kathy Johnston in Kansas City, Missouri said: I am a 25 year old woman looking for full employment. I haved worked for five years for Allied Staffing as a warehouse worker. Allied Staffing had placed me at "Pratt Industries" formly known as "Love box"

hello i'm adrian currently have 5yrs in yhe warehouse industry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

jean emmanuel in Miami, Florida

44 months ago

Im available all the time for at schedule !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cyril Lewis in binghamton, New York

44 months ago

I have a variety of skills and training in the use of forklifts/safety training.Im dependable and punctual.Im also
a team player.Im able to trouble shoot problems in the area assigned. Able to work overtime at the last minute.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hanna in Brooklyn, New York

40 months ago

Cyril Lewis in binghamton, New York said: I have a variety of skills and training in the use of forklifts/safety training.Im dependable and punctual.Im also
a team player.Im able to trouble shoot problems in the area assigned. Able to work overtime at the last minute.

We have a warehouse position available in Brooklyn, NY. $8 per hour. Applicant must have drivers license, strong and nice personal relationship and hard working individual. Must speak english. Interested individuals please Email information to ttrucker.t5@gmail.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.