where have all the factory and production jobs gone?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

mrcash.1@netzero.com in Jackson, Mississippi

78 months ago

i have worked in factories all my life, and now all the factory jobs have vanished! leaving behind vacant buildings everywhere. i am currently laid-off my job of 4yrs from johnson controls, and its been hard. if any one has any leads on any jobs (production or factory) email me at (mrcash.1@netzero.com).

thx in advance, sam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Roland Brown in Seattle, Washington

76 months ago

mrcash.1@netzero.com in Jackson, Mississippi said: i have worked in factories all my life, and now all the factory jobs have vanished! leaving behind vacant buildings everywhere. i am currently laid-off my job of 4yrs from johnson controls, and its been hard. if any one has any leads on any jobs (production or factory) email me at (mrcash.1@netzero.com).

thx in advance, sam

Sam,
Jobs are vanishing in many places due to this sickened economy. Here in Seattle a huge bank Washington Mutual went down along with many starbucks locations, strip malls, businesses in large malls, lots of factories and small business. Keep your head up and talk to everyone you know about the type of work you like the best and are somewhat qualified for.

I was layed off after ten years with a very large global manufacturing company. The layoff came as no big surprise in that they have downsized every year for the past 5 years and I was one of the highest paid in my area. Even though I had great reveiws and raises . . . it was my time to go due to poor conditions and bean counters just doin their J O B's ! ! !

If you see this reply please let me know how things have gone for you.

Thanx
Roland

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.