in need of a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

jlms67 in Garrettsville, Ohio

77 months ago

i have experience with tow moters injection molding quality control and being a operator i have resume on this site i have been unemployed for 2 years now they closed the doors of my last job i also know how to work a floor jack i am dependable the last job i had i was there for 10 years and i only missed 5 days during that time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stella G. Larsen in Sweetwater, Texas

72 months ago

I have experience wit fork lift trucks and I have alot experience on production line with experience on working with mobile equipments. I had resign from my job due to getting married with employee from the same company, we were not allow to report to the same production manger. I been unemployed for about 2weeks. I was at this company for about 3yrs and 5 months. I was also on the safety committee.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cedrick Fredrick in Warner Robins, Georgia

53 months ago

My name is Cedrick Fredrick i live in Warner Robins Ga, I'm looking for work of any kind right now i work really well with my hands if u can please help.Thanks for your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sambailey in Phoenix, Arizona

52 months ago

IAM RETIRED NEED JOB RIGHT NOW NOT LOOKING FOR BIG MONEY JUST NEED SOMETHING TO DO,WORK IA ALL NO LIKE A CHANGE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.