I really need a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

leahthomasson

68 months ago

Ive been at home for three years almost taking care of my son and dont get me wrong I loved it,but I really am getting lazy,tired of not having any money and I want a career so I can make sure that my son has a better life then what I did

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

MaatiAuset in Jacksonville, North Carolina

68 months ago

leahthomasson said: Ive been at home for three years almost taking care of my son and dont get me wrong I loved it,but I really am getting lazy,tired of not having any money and I want a career so I can make sure that my son has a better life then what I did

Have you ever considered a homebased business? It is very rewarding, you are in complete control. The tax benefits are tremendous as well. I would like to invite you to take the time to check out the following link: www.localadlinkoverview.com (10min Personal Benefits). This is a large National Project and we need a point man and woman in every city across the nation! If you like what you see and hear, have any questions or would like to know more, please contact me at maatiauset@hotmail.com. God Bless!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.