warehouse woker

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

curtis in Vancouver, Washington

64 months ago

I'M A VERY GOOD WORKER AN HARD WORKER. I WILL TAKE ANY SHIFT. I'M ALSO DEPENDABLE, WILL SHOW UP EVERDAY. ALSO, I CAN WORK WITH ANYONE. I AM LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME POSITION. ..THANK YOU....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bslick-Baltimore Maryland in Naval Anacost Annex, District of Columbia

61 months ago

Hello,
I am fork lift trained and I need a job to support my family. I wanted to know if there is a location in or near Maryland and whether you are hiring?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Son in San Jose, California

61 months ago

MICHAEL MCCALL in Hackensack, New Jersey said: I REALLY NEED A JOB TO TAKE CARE OF MY BILLS AND FAMILY

contact me asap. i can help. email me at lytoan@rocketmail.com. thank you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

MICHAEL MCCALL in Hackensack, New Jersey said: I REALLY NEED A JOB TO TAKE CARE OF MY BILLS AND FAMILY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

curtis in Vancouver, Washington said: I'M A VERY GOOD WORKER AN HARD WORKER. I WILL TAKE ANY SHIFT. I'M ALSO DEPENDABLE, WILL SHOW UP EVERDAY. ALSO, I CAN WORK WITH ANYONE. I AM LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME POSITION. ..THANK YOU....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

nequan harrison in Jamaica, New York

61 months ago

Hello,
I need a job to support my family. I wanted to know if there is a location in new york and whether you are hiring?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

manik in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

33 months ago

professionally To be good part in the growth and development of a managed and growth friendly organization being designated to explore my utmost skills and abilities for the very best of the organization. Continues and challenge is the driving force of my career. I am looking forward to working environment which is mentally simulating and provides opportunities to utilize my skill and at the same time give me opportunity to learn and adopt new practices.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Denzel in Lancaster, California

32 months ago

hello my name iz denzel im very intersted in working for you just one chance my word iz my bond n also my actions speak louder than my words thankyou in have a blessed day

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

sandra ramierz in Pomona, California

32 months ago

iam a very hard worker i need a job iam a fast learner i have worked in warehouse jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Hanna in Brooklyn, New York

32 months ago

Where are you located? This position is available in Brooklyn, New York. We can set up an interview if this interesting. email to ttucker.t5@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hanna in Brooklyn, New York

32 months ago

Are you located in New York? We can set up an interview. email ttucker.t5@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.