Web Developer jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

malexlantz in Ripon, Wisconsin

38 months ago

I have a Bachelor's degree in IT/Web Development, but having a hard time find a job with it, especially in my homestate of Michigan. I am willing to move to another state if there is a company there that would like to hire me. I am looking for any suggestions or people that are looking for someone in the Web Development field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

cape town in Cape Town, South Africa

37 months ago

Eloo my name is werner and im now a web designer,but i just want to know if you guys or any other company are willing to take me when i will do my second year in web design...next year i wil be a web developer....thats why i just want to know if i must do next year... and if you will take me or what....tanx for reading mwahh..Beacorse I have a good bussiness background ,thats why i acn start my own coampany when i finish this year...but if you are willing to take me next year then i will amke a plan to get money and do my second yaer...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Web Developing in Scranton, Pennsylvania

10 months ago

Web development field is nice and and the most important thing is that the field that you must have interest in that particular field.

www.sitewired.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MR PS in birmingham, United Kingdom

5 months ago

Great place to find web dev jobs in the uk : www.webdeveloperjobs.co.uk

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.