Web Developer jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

malexlantz in Ripon, Wisconsin

32 months ago

I have a Bachelor's degree in IT/Web Development, but having a hard time find a job with it, especially in my homestate of Michigan. I am willing to move to another state if there is a company there that would like to hire me. I am looking for any suggestions or people that are looking for someone in the Web Development field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

cape town in Cape Town, South Africa

31 months ago

Eloo my name is werner and im now a web designer,but i just want to know if you guys or any other company are willing to take me when i will do my second year in web design...next year i wil be a web developer....thats why i just want to know if i must do next year... and if you will take me or what....tanx for reading mwahh..Beacorse I have a good bussiness background ,thats why i acn start my own coampany when i finish this year...but if you are willing to take me next year then i will amke a plan to get money and do my second yaer...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Web Developing in Scranton, Pennsylvania

4 months ago

Web development field is nice and and the most important thing is that the field that you must have interest in that particular field.

www.sitewired.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.