Web Developing and SEO

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

JPS in Jackson, Tennessee

71 months ago

I have recently been talking with a few companies about recruiting and finding agents. As I have told them, the internet is your most powerful tool.
Most companies either don't have a website, or have one that is not functional. By "not functional" I don't mean it's not active, I mean it is not working for them. So in a sense, it is not active.

Having good SEO, Search Ranking, and content is key. As a show of proof to them, I built a website, seo'd it, and am following up.

The webiste was built less than a week ago, indexed by google just last night, and is on the first page of search results for a KEY search term. I am receiving a load of resumes from inexperienced brokers as well as experienced agents (and as a bonus, I am also already making $5 a day just in adsense). This is proof that proper web presence is crucial to recruiting agents. Posting in these forums along with all the others might pay small dividends, but you still need agents to find you independently.

Yes, I do offer my SEO services, and have for some time. No, this message is not intented to sell my services. It is to show and help those that are in question.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.