2 Websphere Administrators needed in Chevy Chase, MD

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Tammara in Sterling, Virginia

76 months ago

Hello employment seekers! I have a client that is looking for 2 Websphere Administrators. These positions are immediate placement opportunities - contract to permanent. If you are interested please send your current resume to tzanders@infinisourceglobal.com. I look forward to your resumes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Naga in Sacramento, California

74 months ago

Presently i am working as a websphere admin with WAMU, as my present project is going to be complete
i am looking for a vendors who are accepting 3rd part consultants on revenue sharing basis, if you have such possibility please reply me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

pradeep in Schaumburg, Illinois

74 months ago

Tammara in Sterling, Virginia said: Hello employment seekers! I have a client that is looking for 2 Websphere Administrators. These positions are immediate placement opportunities - contract to permanent. If you are interested please send your current resume to tzanders@infinisourceglobal.com. I look forward to your resumes.

I am working for Sears Holdings , I work on corp to corp and I have experience upto 5 yrs in websphere admin, my current project in sears delas with work on open source stuff , Jboss , Tomcat , maven etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sai pavan in Hyderabad, India

66 months ago

hi this is sai pavan.i am working as websphere administartor and ready to relocate and work so please give me reply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.