Local WebSphere User Groups - Great Networking Resource

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

ws-ian in Schooleys Mountain, New Jersey

85 months ago

I found a great local user group at this site. There is also access to a huge list of presentations which were used at user groug meetings throughout the world - including some great IBM presentations from the IBM developers. Check out www.websphere.org

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rajesh in Minneapolis, Minnesota

74 months ago

Hi

Joell Shepperson in Baltimore, Maryland

65 months ago

Hello! My company is currently seeking two Websphere Administrators to support our largest federal clients in the greater Baltimore area. If you or any co-workers/friends are intersted please reply with your best email address and I will contact you about the positions. Or you can contact me directly at the email address below.
- Joell Shepperson
jshepperson@apexsystemsinc.com

Natek Recruiter in Sterling, Virginia

64 months ago

We are currently recruiting for a Systems Administrator (Websphere), and a Systems Administrator (Websphere) Developer in the Kansas City, MO area. If you or someone you know is interested, feel free to visit our website at www.natekinc.com, or send your resume to recruiter@natekinc.com.

Penny Jobin in Burke, Virginia

41 months ago

My company, Ascendant Technology, is a highly respected Premier IBM Business Partnet what has won numerous awards including Best Websphere Portal Solution, Best B2B Commerce Solution, Top SOA Innovator, and more. We are a GREAT place to work, and we are seeking Websphere Portal Architects and Developers, Websphere Commerce Architects and Developers, and more. No need for relocation, but some travel to regional client sites is required. Please contact me at pjobin@atech.com. Needs in the DC area and well beyond.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.