WEBSPHERE ADMIN NEEDED!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

LBoogie in Warren, New Jersey

87 months ago

My name is Lisa English and I am a technical recruiter for Apex Systems. Apex Systems is a technical staffing firm that specializes in recruiting of telecommunications, engineering, and IT job opportunities. I have a job opportunity with a company local to Warren, NJ as a Websphere/Java Administrator. I have listed the description below. Please let me know if this is something you would entertain.

We offer a $100 reward for any referrals that work at least 30 days!

You may contact me anytime between 7:45AM - 5:30PM Monday thru Friday at 919-719-8505 or 800-552-5090.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you!
Lisa

Job Title: Websphere Admin.

Handset applications/software applications = knowledge working in Windows Mobile 6.0 environment. Working with Windows mobile devices (Treo, Blackberry, Pearl, Moto Q)

Small screen development. Portal/interface development.

Develops and maintains test scenarios and end user test scripts to verify new functionality performs as designed and meets customer needs. Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operations documents all problems and works to resolve them.

Description:

Strong Enterprise Java Developer with Service Oriented Architecture and Websphere knowledge. RAD development experience preferred. J2EE/Java environment experience. Big enterprise level exposure

***Admin with at least two of the following products J2EE application server, Portal server, Sun Message server, Sun LDAP, Datapower

Administers WebSphere Version 5.x, 6.x
Maintain WebSphere, WebSphere MQ.
Designs and administors MQ Clustering
Manages JMS and connectivity to MQ from WebSphere.
Administration of Webspher versions 6.x
Production support to mission critical J2EE applications
Sound knowledge in Shell Scripting, Solaris OS environment.
WSAD, Web and Application server knowledge
LDAP and Portal knowledge preferred.

Additional Qualifications:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Naga in Sacramento, California

85 months ago

Presently i am working as a websphere admin with WAMU, as my present project is going to be complete
i am looking for a vendors who are accepting 3rd part consultants on revenue sharing basis, if you have such possibility please reply me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ram in Herndon, Virginia

68 months ago

i have a websphere admin consultant, who is just completed assignment. let me know if you still have this position open.

thanks
ram G
TGG-s inc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.