im dying

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

mason in West Hoxton, Australia

83 months ago

im dying to no how to get to be a zoo keeper im in absolute love with animals i cry my self to sleep hopeing that when i wake up 7 yrs layer ill wake up and say yes time for work i want to wake up in the morning and be excited to go to work i want to be a some body and theres nothing else in the world that i ever have and ever will want to be one day i hope to live in south africa so that i can live in the savannah and take care of the animals im dying of love every day i wake up and go to school and pray that i will be what i want to be and that i will understand wat my teachers are saying and that ill get the best marks in all my classes and tests im in year 8 and nothing matters more to me than my future i hope that every body else gets to be wat they want to be and that i do to hay blame the movei the lion king for my appinion it changed the way i look at the world and every thing in it on it and around it ps stop poluting your damaging the environment thanks xxxxxxx got bless you and good luck!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

KK in Lenexa, Kansas

81 months ago

follow your heart sweetie!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kayleigh in Cheshunt, United Kingdom

79 months ago

get some work experience then become a volunteer take a college course in animal care or management and that will help ive been a zoo keeper for 6 years i found it was being in the right place at the right time eg a volunteer that helps as companys often hire inturnally dont cry yourself to sleep you will get there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

brook mason in Bathurst, Australia

79 months ago

thank you so much you dont no how much i want this and how much this message of your advice has helped me thankyou and may peace and harmony be with your family....lol xxx

thankyou thankyou thankyou

BE GREEN AND BE PROUD

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brandong in Warren, Pennsylvania

28 months ago

mason in West Hoxton, Australia said: im dying to no how to get to be a zoo keeper im in absolute love with animals i cry my self to sleep hopeing that when i wake up 7 yrs layer ill wake up and say yes time for work i want to wake up in the morning and be excited to go to work i want to be a some body and theres nothing else in the world that i ever have and ever will want to be one day i hope to live in south africa so that i can live in the savannah and take care of the animals im dying of love every day i wake up and go to school and pray that i will be what i want to be and that i will understand wat my teachers are saying and that ill get the best marks in all my classes and tests im in year 8 and nothing matters more to me than my future i hope that every body else gets to be wat they want to be and that i do to hay blame the movei the lion king for my appinion it changed the way i look at the world and every thing in it on it and around it ps stop poluting your damaging the environment thanks xxxxxxx got bless you and good luck!!!!!!

yur a dum a$$

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Megan in Denver, Colorado

25 months ago

Here is a new article with info + good links to zoo keeping jobs and necessary qualifications :)

endangeredspecies.about.com/od/careerswildlifemanagement/a/Working-For-A-Zoo.htm

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.