Pregnant going back to work....

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

young professional in California, Maryland

82 months ago

My family and myself relocated due to my fiances relocation of employment. Iam just about seven months pregnant but actualy not that noticable. Throughout my pregnancy I have not worked but due to family financial trubles. I am going to have to start working now and for some reason my fiance is hessitant about getting a second job. I think that is related to my pregnancy. I am looking for an office job but I don't know how. To present myself to employers at this stage without getting laghed at. I am a hard worker and would like to continue wearever. I am hired after i have my child. Many employers have given posotive reviewes responses. To my resume but i have not interviewed yet!!! any advice please?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Senior Citizen in Atlanta, Georgia

82 months ago

I think it wouldn't make a big difference. Most insurance supplied by employers have a "pre-existing condition" clause before the benefits kick in for this sort of reason. Be sure you stress you are aware of this at any interview so they will know you are not going to hire on thinking the pregnancy will be covered and then skip when you find out it is not.

This is a classic case of honesty is the best policy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

micheal in Satellite Provider

82 months ago

young professional in California, Maryland said: My family and myself relocated due to my fiances relocation of employment. Iam just about seven months pregnant but actualy not that noticable. Throughout my pregnancy I have not worked but due to family financial trubles. I am going to have to start working now and for some reason my fiance is hessitant about getting a second job. I think that is related to my pregnancy. I am looking for an office job but I don't know how. To DECO'S AUTOPARTS NEED A REPRESENTATIVES ...
PARTIME WORK FROM HOME ONLINE EARN $500 WEEKLY IN JUST 2HURS OF YOUR TIME NOT STRESSFUL .ANYONE INTRESTED SOULD CONTACT DETAILS BELOW mikedee2u@yahoo.com .LOOK TO YOUR RESPOND ..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Frankie in Keokuk, Iowa

76 months ago

Take an English class; spelling, punctuation, grammar.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.