Relearning shorthand

Comments (51 to 51 of 51)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

ShorthandSue in Harrison, New York

7 months ago

Tony Bellomy in New York, New York said: Dear Group,

I am looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant who knows shorthand and can take dictation. My employer needs someone who can sit with him while he dictates emails and letters. There would, of course, be other duties. But these are the most important for him and I am having a very hard time finding someone. I have advertised on craigslist and found no one. I have looked for Sectretarial Schools in New York and found none. I have calls into Business Schools with Admininstrative Assistant programs and am waiting for calls back from placement offices to see if they even still teach shorthand! Can anyone here help?? Anyone looking for a full time job like this in the city ? Or know anyone who is? Or know schools that still teach it?

Help if you can!!
Thanks.

I realize your posting is quite old, but I took Gregg Shorthand in high school and business school and use it daily in my present position in NYC. I am seeking a new position exactly as described in your posting. If this is still available, please advise. Thank you!

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.