Air canada flight attendant interview January 30th 2013

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 112)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

dongdong in Toronto, Ontario

42 months ago

Hi everyone!
I had apply air Canada -Toronto base! I had interview January 30th 2013, interviewee said will got phone call in a week, Does anyone got phone call yet? know what is the process after interview?
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Juniebug in Toronto, Ontario

42 months ago

I went to the same interview date as you and are still waiting as well

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dongdong in Toronto, Ontario

42 months ago

Juniebug in Toronto, Ontario said: I went to the same interview date as you and are still waiting as well

Yap. Me too. Hopefully next week. My god. I so love this job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Vanessa in Montreal, Quebec

42 months ago

hello

I had an interview on the phone and then f2f on January 21th.
I went but since now i didnt got any news...
I saw on another forum many of them got language test and medical test and even group interview
I wonder if since I didnt get any of this and not even a email, does that mean that i didnt got the job?
Im very confused :s

42 months ago

Vanessa in Montreal, Quebec said: hello

I had an interview on the phone and then f2f on January 21th.
I went but since now i didnt got any news...
I saw on another forum many of them got language test and medical test and even group interview
I wonder if since I didnt get any of this and not even a email, does that mean that i didnt got the job?
Im very confused :s

Who've forum u see people get replay? Maybe u saw that was June 2012
Can I have the link?

42 months ago

Dongdong in Toronto, Ontario said: Who've forum u see people get replay? Maybe u saw that was June 2012
Can I have the link?

www.indeed.com/forum/job/airline-flight-attendant/Air-canada-flight-attendant-interview-July-2012/t455332

Thats the link. but even if it was for july 2012 I guess they have the same hiring procedures :s

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

A-tabs in Collingwood, Ontario

42 months ago

When did everyone apply for the job?

dongdong in Toronto, Ontario

42 months ago

A-tabs in Collingwood, Ontario said: When did everyone apply for the job?

I was apply by jan. few day i got phone interview then f2f at jan 30th.

YCI in Toronto, Ontario

42 months ago

How's everyone doing?

CAM in Pointe-claire, Quebec

42 months ago

dongdong in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi everyone!
I had apply air Canada -Toronto base! I had interview January 30th 2013, interviewee said will got phone call in a week, Does anyone got phone call yet? know what is the process after interview?
Thanks

Hey people ! I never realized there was a new forum .

Dongdong I just wanted to let you know that I applied on
Jan 25 did the F2F , language test and the medical all on that day.
After all the test I was told I succeeded and 3 days later I called the med lab to see if test was all good and they confirmed that it was . Now I'm waiting.

In the other forum, it seemed that I was the last on to have my interview .....besides you now .

What Did you specifically do as an interview ?
R u from Montreal and did u have your inter ire and the headquarters in Montreal ?

This kinda gives me hope ....

CAM

42 months ago

CAM in Pointe-claire, Quebec said: Hey people ! I never realized there was a new forum .

After all the test I was told I succeeded and 3 days later I called the med lab to see if test was all good and they confirmed that it was . Now I'm waiting.

In the other forum, it seemed that I was the last on to have my interview .....besides you now .

R u from Montreal and did u have your inter ire and the headquarters in Montreal ?

CAM

Thats weird, i had my interview f2f on jan 21th but didnt had any language test or medical :s
the guy who interviewed me told me that ill have news in 2 weeks but now is more than 2 weeks and have no news.
i honestly dont know what to dooooo im so mad and stressed i really want to be a FA but this is only making me lose my hopes :((

Am I the only who didnt got language or medical test???!!!

YCI in Toronto, Ontario

42 months ago

I had my group interview Mid-Jan for YYZ... still waiting

42 months ago

YCI in Toronto, Ontario said: I had my group interview Mid-Jan for YYZ... still waiting

But r u had f2f interview at jan 30th. At Toronto ?

42 months ago

CAM in Pointe-claire, Quebec said: Hey people ! I never realized there was a new forum .

CAM

Did u have one to one interview at Toronto air Canada building? Maybe them have differ process for differ day

42 months ago

Dongdong in Toronto, Ontario said: Did u have one to one interview at Toronto air Canada building? Maybe them have differ process for differ day

No dong... LOL sorry but your nickname is hilarious LOL
I had my 1:1 in Montreal AC headquarters in st Laurent.

42 months ago

Vanessa in Montreal, Quebec said: Thats weird, i had my interview f2f on jan 21th but didnt had any language test or medical :s
the guy who interviewed me told me that ill have news in 2 weeks but now is more than 2 weeks and have no news.
i honestly dont know what to dooooo im so mad and stressed i really want to be a FA but this is only making me lose my hopes :((

Am I the only who didn't got language or medical test???!!!

I don't know Vanessa... everyone process was different especial Montreal/Toronto Email me at onsitetherapy@bell.net ill give you a couple of phone numbers you can call and ask innocent questions...that's what i did. I dont know anyone in the montreal interviewing process so lets back each other up.

CAM

SE in Vancouver, British Columbia

42 months ago

CAM in Pointe-claire, Quebec said: I don't know Vanessa... everyone process was different especial Montreal/Toronto Email me at onsitetherapy@bell.net ill give you a couple of phone numbers you can call and ask innocent questions...that's what i did. I dont know anyone in the montreal interviewing process so lets back each other up.

CAM

Haha wat kind of innocent questions? I emailed the lady who gave me my group interview and all she said was she cant say anything about my file and will be contacted if im to proceed. Do u know if theres going to be another training??? Thanks

YCI in Toronto, Ontario

42 months ago

SE in Vancouver, British Columbia said: Haha wat kind of innocent questions? I emailed the lady who gave me my group interview and all she said was she cant say anything about my file and will be contacted if im to proceed. Do u know if theres going to be another training??? Thanks

I wanna know that too... if there is gonna be another training...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

If people no getting any freeback from air Canada
Prapoly no the good sign. I hear them start training
At fed. 11st . :(

YCI in Toronto, Ontario

42 months ago

Dongdong in Toronto, Ontario said: If people no getting any freeback from air Canada
Prapoly no the good sign. I hear them start training
At fed. 11st . :(

Don't know if there is gonna be another training after... if not... then it's not a good sign.

hell0kitty in Toronto, Ontario

42 months ago

Hi guys,

So glad there's a new post for January applicants!
Here is my interview process so far: (in Toronto YYZ)

Jan 28 - f2f interview + Medical
Feb 5 - Language tests

I'm still waiting too!

Cam in Montreal, Quebec

42 months ago

hell0kitty in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi guys,

So glad there's a new post for January applicants!
Here is my interview process so far: (in Toronto YYZ)

Jan 28 - f2f interview + Medical
Feb 5 - Language tests

I'm still waiting too!

Omg u applied after me ?! There's hope!!! I did the whole process on the jan 25 except the group interview

I don't know why it's taking so long ? I hope it's not because I'm a guy?

42 months ago

Cam in Montreal, Quebec said: Omg u applied after me ?! There's hope!!! I did the whole process on the jan 25 except the group interview

I don't know why it's taking so long ? I hope it's not because I'm a guy?

I wonder how many more are still waiting for the group interview?
Did you manage to call somebody and ask for any updates on the hiring process?

Cam in Montreal, Quebec

42 months ago

Yeah .... I did almost a week ago. Got my questions answered by the nurse at the Montreal medical center at AC headquarters . She told me that they don't do medicals unless u pass ur f2f and language. And then confirmed that my medical was approved. I'm always skeptical about people's work ethics so the last thing I don't want is me not getting what I want because of someone else's negligence.

Fly high in Laval, Quebec

42 months ago

Cam in Montreal, Quebec said: Yeah .... I did almost a week ago. Got my questions answered by the nurse at the Montreal medical center at AC headquarters . She told me that they don't do medicals unless u pass ur f2f and language. And then confirmed that my medical was approved. I'm always skeptical about people's work ethics so the last thing I don't want is me not getting what I want because of someone else's negligence.

Hi guys. Have hope . There will be another training session in March sometime. Had f2f January 24 , medical on the 25th. They told be there would be group interviews in the next week or so. Good luck to you all

42 months ago

Fly high in Laval, Quebec said: Hi guys. Have hope . There will be another training session in March sometime. Had f2f January 24 , medical on the 25th. They told be there would be group interviews in the next week or so. Good luck to you all

That's good to know! Hopefully is the same for Toronto too.

42 months ago

Fly high in Laval, Quebec said: Hi guys. Have hope . There will be another training session in March sometime. Had f2f January 24 , medical on the 25th. They told be there would be group interviews in the next week or so. Good luck to you all

WOOO HOOO!!!! THATS THE KIND OF INFO I LOVE.

Seriously am i the only man applying for this position lol

YCI in Toronto, Ontario

42 months ago

CAM in Pointe-claire, Quebec said: WOOO HOOO!!!! THATS THE KIND OF INFO I LOVE.

Seriously am i the only man applying for this position lol

I'm a guy... lol

42 months ago

hell0kitty in Toronto, Ontario said: That's good to know! Hopefully is the same for Toronto too.

But I had f2f interview at 30th only. No medical test and language test after. What that mean?

42 months ago

YCI in Toronto, Ontario said: I'm a guy... lol

Did you have your group interview yet?

42 months ago

Dongdong in Toronto, Ontario said: But I had f2f interview at 30th only. No medical test and language test after. What that mean?

I'm not quite sure =\

YCI in Toronto, Ontario

42 months ago

hell0kitty in Toronto, Ontario said: Did you have your group interview yet?

Yep

Cam in Pointe-claire, Quebec

42 months ago

Ok well .... It's 4:26 pm on Friday and I didn't get a letter of rejection and Monday is apparently the first Montreal Orientation ! I think it's a good sign!!

42 months ago

Cam in Pointe-claire, Quebec said: Ok well .... It's 4:26 pm on Friday and I didn't get a letter of rejection and Monday is apparently the first Montreal Orientation ! I think it's a good sign!!

U right. Just be patience, Don't worry.

SE in Surrey, British Columbia

42 months ago

I am so glad ppl are talking on this forum. All the other ones are dead! And sooo glad to hear ppl talking about march training! Ah, they seem to be still interviewing so many people.. Hopefully they dont forget about us earlier candidates ! Eek, atleast if no rejection ur still in the running. And i feel like im the only from Vancouver :S everyone keep us posted! :)

42 months ago

Did u have ur group interview yet?? Let us know if you find out a date for the March training!!

YCI in Toronto, Ontario

42 months ago

Still waiting ~~~

Red Bird in Hamilton, Ontario

41 months ago

Still waiting...I can see why the forum has significantly died down - I think at this point many of our inquiries/speculations have been answered-guessed and there really hasn't been any new development..any tried calling HR and gotten a helpful reply?

41 months ago

I know im thinking too much but i finished all my interview steps... I did have a little hoop earring in my cartilidge and obviously showed because i had my hair tied back.. Would that have failed me? :/ im a normal looking person lol just didnt think it would be a statement to fail me? Really small silver hoop..... Lol. What r your thoughts?

41 months ago

I just like a someone waiting for lover.
waiting he can call me and accept me.
Flight attendant! Why broken my heart.

Red bird in Aurora, Ontario

41 months ago

SE in Surrey, British Columbia said: I know im thinking too much but i finished all my interview steps... I did have a little hoop earring in my cartilidge and obviously showed because i had my hair tied back.. Would that have failed me? :/ im a normal looking person lol just didnt think it would be a statement to fail me? Really small silver hoop..... Lol. What r your thoughts?

I also had a hoop in my cartilage and the flight attendant interviewer asked me if i'd be ok with taking it out and that was it. I was under the impression that that wasn't an issue until training - I also didn't think it would be a statement to fail.. who knows? at this point no one from the Jan interviews have said anything about any response at all on this forum..

No reply in Sherbrooke, Quebec

41 months ago

Hi

I had a f2f Jan 24th French test Jan 24th, and medical the 25th. They told me if I made it to the final interview I would know at the end of the week in two weeks. Which would have been the 7th or 8th. I have not received any kind of e-mail or phone call but since the training started today its pretty obvious I didn't get it.

41 months ago

No reply in Sherbrooke, Quebec said: Hi

I had a f2f Jan 24th French test Jan 24th, and medical the 25th. They told me if I made it to the final interview I would know at the end of the week in two weeks. Which would have been the 7th or 8th. I have not received any kind of e-mail or phone call but since the training started today its pretty obvious I didn't get it.

I should give up. Find a another job. :(
Nice to have all you here, good lucky for the new year 2013
I love you all. if everyone come to Toronto. Lets have coffee
lijosephine18@gmail.com

41 months ago

No reply in Sherbrooke, Quebec said: Hi

Well to get into feb11 training they wouldve given u a longer notice. We're all assuming and praying that theres a march trainjng which is y some ppl r still in the process of interviewing

CAM in Kirkland, Quebec

41 months ago

Hey PEOPLE !!! JUST GOT THIS !! PLUS AN ONLINE ASSESMENT TO DO TO!!

""Thank you once again for your interest in the Flight Attendant position at Air Canada. We are pleased to invite you to a second interview that will be the last step in the recruitment process.

Confirm you availability for this interview by replying to this e-mail within 24 hours.

Your interview has been pre-scheduled as follows. Please arrive at 1:45:00 PM so that we can provide you with the necessary instructions.

Date: 2/12/2013
Time: 2:00:00 PM
7373, Cote-Vertu Boulevard West, Saint-Laurent
(Quebec) H4Y 1H4
Please use parking C (visitors) and the entrance facing Cote-Vertu boulevard.

We ask that you make every effort to attend at your assigned time. In the event of a major issue preventing you to attend as scheduled, please contact us as soon as possible by replying back to this e-mail.""

THERES HOPE !!!

Now i have to complete this online assesment .....what is it all about ??!

41 months ago

Hey CAM, thanks for keeping us updated!! I hope I will get one soon for Toronto!

YCI in Toronto, Ontario

41 months ago

CAM in Kirkland, Quebec said: Hey PEOPLE !!! JUST GOT THIS !! PLUS AN ONLINE ASSESMENT TO DO TO!!

""Thank you once again for your interest in the Flight Attendant position at Air Canada. We are pleased to invite you to a second interview that will be the last step in the recruitment process.

Confirm you availability for this interview by replying to this e-mail within 24 hours.

Your interview has been pre-scheduled as follows. Please arrive at 1:45:00 PM so that we can provide you with the necessary instructions.

(Quebec) H4Y 1H4

We ask that you make every effort to attend at your assigned time. In the event of a major issue preventing you to attend as scheduled, please contact us as soon as possible by replying back to this e-mail.""

THERES HOPE !!!

It's easy GOOD LUCK!

kamesenryu in Toronto, Ontario

41 months ago

CAM in Kirkland, Quebec said: Hey PEOPLE !!! JUST GOT THIS !! PLUS AN ONLINE ASSESMENT TO DO TO!!

(Quebec) H4Y 1H4

THERES HOPE !!!

Wonderful!! Good luck!

sara444 in montreal, Quebec

41 months ago

YCI in Toronto, Ontario said: It's easy GOOD LUCK!

Hi guys....i got the same email...what you mean its easy? Can you please give us a bit more info? what should i expect?

jb in Toronto, Ontario

41 months ago

Vanessa in Montreal, Quebec said: Thats weird, i had my interview f2f on jan 21th but didnt had any language test or medical :s

Am I the only who didnt got language or medical test???!!!

Sorry to say but if they don't do a language test right after the f2f it means you did not make the cut to the next phase. It's just the reality at AC. No Language test, no medical (after f2f) = no go. Good luck in the future

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.