SW FA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

hellosky in Hammond, Louisiana

83 months ago

Hi to all who were successful in getting in the morning.
Congratulations and wish you the best towards the next step.
For the second time, I was unsuccessful in getting in, although today at least 6 times I got to "apply" and then could go no further.
I think frustrations are running high and people are not acting in a mature professional matter.
I, too, am so disappointed and sad, but I truly believe everything happens for a reason.
Hopefully it will open up again and all of us who didn't get a shot this go round will eventually get the opportunity.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

SWA Flight Attendant in Gilbert, Arizona

48 months ago

Southwest will be hiring 750 F/A in 2014 as per company e-mail. Position will open on Dec. 18th 2014. Go to www.southwest.com/career On our employee website it says that they will open it in the afternoon but I would get on in the morning. I would first go to our career page and sign up for jobseeker. Fill out resume on that site and on the morning of the 18th I would keep refreshing your screen. Once they open the position submit your resume. Once you get in do not click out! If its says unable to process just keep refreshing! They will accept 10,000 applicants and that's it! Once they have it, they will close the position. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.