flight attendants need drivers licence?

Comments (11)

mshope in Atlanta, Georgia

84 months ago

I was recently hired as a flight attendant but they require a drivers licence why do you need one

F-Bomb in Los Angeles, California

84 months ago

Why do you not have a driver's license?

WingedWanderer in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

I worked for Continental for three years before I had one. Quite simply, I didn't know how to drive then.

sandra in Indianapolis, Indiana

82 months ago

hi do u know the Flight attendant bases for continental airlines?

WingedWanderer in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

Newark, NJ
Houston, TX
Cleveland, OH

Though, with the recent belt-tightening, it is widely assumed that the Cleveland base may soon be going the way of the buffalo.

sandra in Indianapolis, Indiana

82 months ago

what does it mean by going the way of the buffalo? Will they move it to buffalo, NY? or cancel it altogether? I heard guam is a pilot base, is that true?

WingedWanderer in League City, Texas

82 months ago

I meant the already-small Cleveland base is shrinking... not moving to Buffalo.

phuong in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

71 months ago

mshope in Atlanta, Georgia said: I was recently hired as a flight attendant but they require a drivers licence why do you need one

i am interested in being an airline attendant, how and where do i go?

phuong in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

71 months ago

sandra in Indianapolis, Indiana said: hi do u know the Flight attendant bases for continental airlines?

i am interested in being an airline attendant, how and where do i go?

Christine in New York, New York

56 months ago

phuong in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: i am interested in being an airline attendant, how and where do i go?

I go to this website flightattendantcareer.com/hiring_info.htm

it lists all the airlines and you just check it often to see which ones show that they're hiring. I've sent a lot of emails. If i were you I'd make up an email with a letter and a photo and an attached resume that demonstrates you are more than capable of handling the duties... then you just use that same email format (with the letter and the photo and the resume) and copy/paste that to all the airlines you apply to.

Impecunious Enigma

13 months ago

F-Bomb in Los Angeles, California said: Why do you not have a driver 's license?

I can't speak for anyone but myself but I've encountered a plethora of innocuous reasons, including these two big ones:

1. Not being able to afford lessons or a car ( and having parents who didn't have car as a teenager) . You can't fault someone for trying to better themselves via seeking employment.

2. Coming from a big city where cars aren't needed. Many in New York City don't have a license

(Yes, I did find it necessary to necro this thread)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.