Arabic Linguist Jobs in Mississippi???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

jb82185 in Augusta, Georgia

54 months ago

Hello everyone,

I'm a non-native Arabic linguist working in Georgia. I just returned from Baghdad, where I spoke daily in Iraqi dialect. I hold a clearance and nearly 6 years of experience. My wife and I are relocating to Hattiesburg, MS because of her schooling. Does anyone know of opportunities in the area?

Any help is appreciated.

-JB

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

DOUMA in Bellevue, Washington

54 months ago

I doubt it there jobs in Mississippi for linguist. Sorry but I never heard someone moving and leaving a good paying job for his wife schooling. If you want to make the big $$$ move to Virgina/Maryland/DC where you can get the best Arabic Linguist Job with your experience + Clearance. If I was you I won't stay any second in Missi, your wife can go to School in Virginia.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jb82185 in Augusta, Georgia

54 months ago

Thanks for your opinion, DOUMA, but she has been accepted to medical school at ONE school, so that is where we're headed. (not really the kind of opportunity you pass up) If anyone has any other help, bring it on by all means.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SST in Dearborn, Michigan

53 months ago

jb82185 in Augusta, Georgia said: Hello everyone,

I'm a non-native Arabic linguist working in Georgia. I just returned from Baghdad, where I spoke daily in Iraqi dialect. I hold a clearance and nearly 6 years of experience. My wife and I are relocating to Hattiesburg, MS because of her schooling. Does anyone know of opportunities in the area?

Any help is appreciated.

-JB

try Camp Shelby i work there as Linguist and Military OPS

MSG in Nashville, Tennessee

41 months ago

Can you give me a point of contact in Camp Shelby? I have an Iraqi friend who worked as an interpreter for my team in Iraq who is now a naturalized US citizen. The problem is that there are no jobs available for him here. I would love to be able to help him get a job now that he is a US citizen.

MSG in Nashville, Tennessee

41 months ago

Please send a point of contact at Camp Shelby. I have a Iraqi friend who worked for my team in Iraq as an interpreter who is now in the US and really needs a job. A very hard worker who helped my team every day overcome obstacles. He is now actually a US citizen, and wants to live the American dream.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.