Great Opportunity with the Army as a Translator ..

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (22)

mohammed F Al.masyabi in Apo

74 months ago

hey there
this is Moe, 23 years old, still Iraqi local interpreter working with US army here in Iraq, i applied for the SIV special immigrant visa, and i got it.
i will be in US in the begining of september in TN , Clarksville.
i have been worknig with US army as translator and culture advisor since 2003, and i have B.A Degree in Translation from Arabic into english and from english into Arabic.
please help me up to find good job with ya guys everywhere i'm ready to work...
sincerely
Moe
<Edited by Host: contact info removed>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

JAM

73 months ago

Omar in Fort Knox, Kentucky said: <Edited by Host: Advertisement removed>

Recruters have a lot to say in order to drag people to the Army, but the fact is if you want to join the army join the army for what American need from you, and if you feel like you Owe some thing the great country (USA) but promises of recruters is 90% of the time a lie, don't join the Army for money.

I am a 09L soldier who is recently in South West of Baghdad, though I am not doing the job I should, hard for some military officials to read our Manual and understand our use and values, in some occations I saw my self in position where the local national whom don't have a clearance to deal with sensitive informations are whom trustworthy than the 09L soldier, some of the officers are as stupid as you can not emagne, God knows how on the earth these guys are wearing the uniform they are wearing and the runk they got while they have great values for a local terps whom are getting us killed, they don't even consider the 09Ls

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

JAM

73 months ago

mohammed F Al.masyabi in Apo said: hey there
this is Moe, 23 years old, still Iraqi local interpreter working with US army here in Iraq, i applied for the SIV special immigrant visa, and i got it.
i will be in US in the begining of september in TN , Clarksville.
i have been worknig with US army as translator and culture advisor since 2003, and i have B.A Degree in Translation from Arabic into english and from english into Arabic.
please help me up to find good job with ya guys everywhere i'm ready to work...
sincerely
Moe
<Edited by Host: contact info removed>

All Iraqis have BA or Engineering in some thing when it comes to talking, is there any Iraqi who does not have a dgree at all, while the freaken Sadr City people can not even write their own name in Arabic, shame on you others whom always claim to have a dgree in some thing while you didn't even graduate from high school, working with the CF for 5 years will never award you any dgree, go and ask the civlian contractors whom don't really care about some ones skill they will give you a job as an interprator for $200,000.00 a year who cares if you know some thing all the companies care about is getting their money from DoD

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Mohamed in Tunis, Tunisia

73 months ago

I am form Tunisia (22 year old).. I speak and write in arabic (very very well)[I can even write formal speeches] ,french and english and I have good computer skills.I'm looking for a job opputunity as an english-arabic translator

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Essa in Irbil, Iraq

72 months ago

Hello
My name is Essa, 23 years old, I live in Kurdistan Irbil I want working with US army here in Iraq
i have been worknig with US army as translator
please help me up to find good job with US army I am ready to working with them it's My hobby ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

khalid in Augsburg, Germany

72 months ago

hii
i live in Germany and i want to work as a translator with US Army in Iraq or In USA, I used to work as a translator with US Army in 2004,2005,2006
can i be a 09 translator??? also I want a contact for work in Iraq Or In USA, Ilive In Germany as a refugee.
Khalid

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

sami in Marl, Germany

72 months ago

my name is sami ,natinality(iraq)not muslem and im living in germany now i have the permision for residence .i have B.A deegre in english and arabic translation from iraq so i want to work with US army in USA as atrnslator

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

SAM in Toronto, Ontario

72 months ago

SAM,,from canada since 1993 looking to work for american army as interpeter english-arabic if your inetrested please send e-mail me.thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Salam in Seattle, Washington

72 months ago

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Salam,I used to work as a local interpreter/translator and a cultural advisor in Iraq with marine corps,since 08-feb.-2006 till 11-sep.-2008.Now Iam a SIV I arrived to the USA on 01-oct.-2008,and Iam waiting to the green card they are going to mail it for me sometime soon!
I would like to work again with the US military once I get my green card,Would you please notify me with further instructions... .

Very Respectfully,
Salam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sam in Franklin, Tennessee

72 months ago

sami in Marl, Germany said: my name is sami ,natinality(iraq)not muslem and im living in germany now i have the permision for residence .i have B.A deegre in english and arabic translation from iraq so i want to work with US army in USA as atrnslator

Do u think the religon or belive help to get job?be wiseman dont be foolish..!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SAM in Toronto, Ontario

72 months ago

Salam in Seattle, Washington said: Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Salam,I used to work as a local interpreter/translator and a cultural advisor in Iraq with marine corps,since 08-feb.-2006 till 11-sep.-2008.Now Iam a SIV I arrived to the USA on 01-oct.-2008,and Iam waiting to the green card they are going to mail it for me sometime soon!
I would like to work again with the US military once I get my green card,Would you please notify me with further instructions... .

Very Respectfully,
Salam.

sorry bro what further instruction do you want? i dont know exactly what you want..by the way im the one whos looking to work for US-ARMY or Marine Corps. i realy want to know how this work..thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

SAM in Toronto, Ontario

72 months ago

sam in Franklin, Tennessee said: Do u think the religon or belive help to get job?be wiseman dont be foolish..!

i just dont agree with him..i never worked for us army or marine so im not sure if they'll ask you if your muslim of chrstian.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ADEL SABRI in Beirut, Lebanon

72 months ago

HI
my ame is ADEL SABRI.im iraqi citizan search for job or work with usa army in iraq plz.
im living i baghdad.
yhanks for u help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Aziz in San Diego, California

71 months ago

what are the requirments.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SAM in Toronto, Ontario

71 months ago

Aziz in San Diego, California said: what are the requirments.
Thanks

i was just woundering if the american army or marines corps in IRAQ are still hiring a intrepeter arabic english i really dont know nothing about this... for my info.im iraqi living in canada since 1993 canadian citzine of cours. thanks bro

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ANU_KURUSH@yahoo.com in Beirut, Lebanon

71 months ago

hi:my name is ADEL SABRY living in IRAQ_BAGHDAD.
In search for work or job with USA ARMY in IRAQ,Im iraqi citizen.
thanks for u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

basim in Iraq

71 months ago

i want to work with usa army as atranslator.i live in baghdad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mo7ammad in Amman, Jordan

71 months ago

i'm acomputer system engineer iwas graduated from birzeit university with very good evaluation,and i have many certifications about networking such CCNA I'm looking to work for us army .
thanks for reading.

i'm looking to hear from u plz contact me @
<Edited by Host: contact info removed>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Khalid in Clearwater, Florida

71 months ago

Hey, welcome home , please feel free to contact me , I am an Iraqi too I just got hear but from Dubai, I live in Florida, contact me if you need any help till you get your Green card . And thank you for helping Iraq and US, in our war on the Terrorists. Enjoy your new home .
Regards

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Staff Sergeant Imad (Neo) in Orocovis, Puerto Rico

71 months ago

JAM said: All Iraqis have BA or Engineering in some thing when it comes to talking, is there any Iraqi who does not have a dgree at all, while the freaken Sadr City people can not even write their own name in Arabic, shame on you others whom always claim to have a dgree in some thing while you didn't even graduate from high school, working with the CF for 5 years will never award you any dgree, go and ask the civlian contractors whom don't really care about some ones skill they will give you a job as an interprator for $200,000.00 a year who cares if you know some thing all the companies care about is getting their money from DoD

Jam,

e-mail me if you still in baghdad... i am a 09L too and i read that you are doing something that's not your job...
email me so we can talk in private... maybe ill be able to help you <Edited by Host: Contact info removed>

take care and be safe.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

NEBO-K1 in Arlington, Virginia

71 months ago

sami in Marl, Germany said: my name is sami ,natinality(iraq)not muslem and im living in germany now i have the permision for residence .i have B.A deegre in english and arabic translation from iraq so i want to work with US army in USA as atrnslator

hay sami you think by saying I'm not Muslim it'll help you in the states will that is wrong becouse USA is a free country for every body and they'll not going to offer you special treatment just because your not Muslim .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Admin in Stamford, Connecticut

71 months ago

Hi Everyone, Thanks for joining the Indeed forums. While this is a great place to discuss the translator profession with other Indeed users, we do not allow the posting of unsolicited commercial communications or opportunities for employment on the forums. In accordance with our policies, any advertising, contact info or employment offers posted on these forums will be removed. If you'd like to post your jobs on Indeed, please contact us at Sales@indeed.com for more information. Sincerely, Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse