Message to the government and GLS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Smart Engineer in Detroit, Michigan

51 months ago

I am Iraqi SIV green card holder, GLS laid me off, because of that, although I Have Granted force protection, clearance, with no reason, I would like to inform GLS and Department of Defence, that their disision, of not accepting Iraqi Green Card holder, is a big mistake, because, first we Iraqi SIV,are knowing the places,culture, and Iraqi language excellent, Second we Iraqi SIV serve US companies in Iraq for Several years, and we love USA, because they saved our life. So our loyelty to USA, and our interpration will be perfect, with exact meaning, so I need from this company or government take a second look, we want to serve USA, and we want to setteled in USA, and be sooner a good US Citizin, and start our life then, by having accreditation study, and be useful to USA, and now we dont't have money to continue. this is my message to any one who understand this situation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Magdi in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

51 months ago

My best advise to you joint US Army. My reasons are:
1- You will become proudly US Citizen.
2- You will be eligible for Government Security Clearance.
3- Very Valuabl training and exprience that will give you job preferance points for any Government jobs and some private sectors like GLS.
4- Money for school if you want to seek hire education.
5- Go to goarmy.com for more info
6- You served the country you love
Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ashour in La Puente, California

40 months ago

none of them from GLS haha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.