Special Placement for Iraqi-Americans with college degrees

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Linguist Observer in Reston, Virginia

104 months ago

Unique high level opportunities for Iraqi-Americans (naturalized U.S. Citizens) with college degrees to work in Iraq.

Excellent Salary and full compensation package.

Serious qualified Iraqi-American candidates, please call 6 0 9 - 2 2 3 - 0 0 8 9

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

kenny a nathir in Lowry, Virginia

102 months ago

Dear Sir, Madam:
I’m writing in response to your advertisement. I have over fifteen years’ experience as area sales manager, and I do have a BS. Degree In Engineering, Mathematics, and Business. I have strong technical skills and proficiency in word processing, databases, and spreadsheets. In addition, I have successfully managed and provided training services to a sales team, as well as manager of quality assurance/production control .
I’d like the opportunity to tell you more about my work experience and how my skill set could contribute to the successful day-to-day running of your company. I’d be happy to supply strong references at your request.
Sincerely,  
Kenny Nathir

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

luaysaknee in Glendale, Arizona

72 months ago

Hi
I have master degree in economic and 6 year 7 month work with US army in Iraq and my mother languge is Arabic and the secound is english, but Im green card holder is that work if yes please give me call .
regards

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.