deneid ci interim

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

parsya younan in El Cajon, California

107 months ago

I was diployed to Iraq as translator . I worked there for six months. and I did resign from my job for personal reasons. and I applied to titan to do same job , the ci deneied me Interim.
can please some one tell me why I get deneid this time while I got it in 2005. I am a green card holder only.
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

NY* in Westchester, New York

101 months ago

parsya younan in El Cajon, California said: I was diployed to Iraq as translator . I worked there for six months. and I did resign from my job for personal reasons. and I applied to titan to do same job , the ci deneied me Interim.
can please some one tell me why I get deneid this time while I got it in 2005. I am a green card holder only.
thanks

Perhaps you need to be a US Citizen Only the company can give you the real answer. Contact the company for the answer for why you were 'denied'.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sami Salama in Newark, Delaware

100 months ago

HI,
Would you please give me a call back, I have read your profile and I would like to talk you.
302 6903875

Thanks
Sami

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

BB in El Cajon, California

99 months ago

Dear
Similarity issue, I have been denied from CI Screen since 6/1/2007 with L-3 Communications.
Other thing its worse I should wait the dead line to clear one year until I can apply for another CI Screening interview again.
I tried & I am still trying to apply with so many companies but was no hope with any ones, because of my interim clearance denied.
For GOD sake what I had been done to be denied, is it very bad to be from Middle East?
I have been in the US 13 years, very well educated person, BA Degree from Iraq, AA Degree from US, very successful woman.
While back in 2003 and 2005, I did pass my CI Screen and approved.
Do you think there is some solution for this problem, I called problem because it is really problem to me. Mr. Sami Salama
If any one can give me any support or advice, you can e-mail me please.

Thanks
BB

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Security Applications, LLC in Columbia, Maryland

92 months ago

Security Applications, LLC 8 4 3 2 4 4 1 6 7 9

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Adel Shenouda in Wilmington, Delaware

92 months ago

Please write your full contact. your phone number is not full written.

Salama

Security Applications, LLC in Columbia, Maryland

92 months ago

My apologies. Our number is 8 4 3 2 4 4 1 6 7 9

nemo in El Cajon, California

69 months ago

I 'd like to work in iraq as translator or any fedral job but I'm green card holder is thier anybody knew any company asking for that .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Soran Zangana in Saint Louis, Missouri

69 months ago

Hi , I am a Green-Card holder and I do speak " Kurdish , Arabic and English " And Im looking for Linguist job out of the state or inside and, I really DON'T care Iraq or Afghanistan or any other place ...Ready for any Linguist Jobs and here is the way to contact me and, I've been working for U.S Army as interpreter for almost 2 years which it means that I've experince so I hope that someone help me to direct me to right place and, thanks in advance

Email: Interpreter_ruud@yahoo.com

RANIA in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

68 months ago

parsya younan in El Cajon, California said: I was diployed to Iraq as translator . I worked there for six months. and I did resign from my job for personal reasons. and I applied to titan to do same job , the ci deneied me Interim.
thanks

maybe you have outstanding traffic tickets or cases in the court or you did not provide accurate information in the SF 85, there could be various reasons which can contribute to that.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.