Page:  « Previous   1  2   

George in Satellite Provider

62 months ago

i am ready to work as terp i worked with GLS in different
cities in Iraq if you can help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ran s zayai in Lebanon

62 months ago

pleaes i need some one to help me to get my job back with the us army or the marines pleaes god plus you

mamoun in Amman, Jordan

61 months ago

pls . I need the addres of ( J.L.S ) company in jordan. for translotr jop in Iraq . thank you. my email is iliaasss@yahoo.com replay to me as soon as possible
my regards:mamoun

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ahmed in Apo

61 months ago

ran s zayai in Lebanon said: need to get a good job as a terp with some oneor in baqhdad is ok pleaes e mail me thank you god plus you oll ran s zaya

contact me if you have job and give some information

AbdulJabar in Midlothian, Virginia

59 months ago

Hello
Can you give me one of GLS. company point of contact phone# or E-mail thanks

David in New York, New York

59 months ago

Hi There:

send e-mail me with your phone # and will see which Dept. in GLS You need to contact (sadat_david@yahoo.com

Raed in Colorado Springs, Colorado

59 months ago

some was tell me that the gls they start taking just the U.S citizn is any one know about htis

ammar

58 months ago

hi how ya doin i ll be grateful for get a work with u s army in iraq and i living in middle of iraq my e-mail . tyson_samr@yahoo.com ,,,,,, thanks

eric in Raleigh, North Carolina

58 months ago

hi
can u help me plz i'm marreid & i have one son plus that my wife get pregnant now
i need any job even overseas
thanks a lot sir

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

SARMAD in Desert Hot Springs, California

55 months ago

I'm looking for work in Baghdad, I have a green card, help me please

nourkurdy in Amman, Jordan

55 months ago

yuou dont need it any more , job in baghdad still danger and if you are Iraqi i dont advice you .

maher yassin in Riverside, California

54 months ago

i have received an email recently from gls recruiter for a job and than i post comment about it that i have full the application and i haven't get any respond from any body some respond to me by this web saying that recruiter get paid for doing the process i don't believe that because USA no corrupted yet but their is something odd a bout this,however i even send a copy of the requirements please help

douma in Bellevue, Washington

54 months ago

maher yassin in Riverside, California said: i have received an email recently from gls recruiter for a job and than i post comment about it that i have full the application and i haven't get any respond from any body some respond to me by this web saying that recruiter get paid for doing the process i don't believe that because USA no corrupted yet but their is something odd a bout this,however i even send a copy of the requirements please help

Do not go along, if you read the thread in working for GLS you will understand why. I just confronted them about that in an e-mail and they did not respond, meaning that know what I say is true.

54 months ago

of what im suppose to do just a void their emails is that what you are trying to say .

maher respectfully

54 months ago

i still don't get it why ?
im trying to serve my country but they are not letting me
all i can say thx

douma in Bellevue, Washington

54 months ago

maher yassin in Riverside, California said: i still don't get it why ?
im trying to serve my country but they are not letting me
all i can say thx

The way it works is the recruiter from GLS will be in touch with you, not just by e-mail but by phone. I just withdrew my application last Monday, the whole thing is a sham, as I said if you read the thread on Working for GLS in this forum you will understand. They have more than 100 linguists waiting in a tent to be sent back to the US. GLS get paid processing people application and sending them to Virginia etc.. and that is for US citizen only as Iraqi nationals don't qualify if they don't have US citizenship. It's up to you to chase after this mirage or not...

maher yassin in nables, Palestine

54 months ago

I'm a USA citizen i have no problem with that ...............

54 months ago

anyway im not in Riverside i live overseas now, so the hole thing sound like an illusion thx for help i really appreciate your help good luck with finding a job im working and making enough money to live im not disparate for a job

54 months ago

hey guys in still waiting for a respond thx.

KUB in Bellevue, Washington

54 months ago

I don't know what what response you are waiting for. I don't think GLS will recruit you if you don't reside in the US. You have to come back first in the US, then go through the process, then wait and wait.... Then you will not be sent to Iraq ha ha ha sorry but that is the truth!

dhia salih iraq .. tikrit in Mosul, Iraq

53 months ago

hello everyone how are u all ? would u like to help me to find me a job somewhere in iraq just got realse from my unit because they left ,, best regards ,,

Hussaun in Austin, Texas

52 months ago

stevooo in Amman, Jordan said: CAN ANY BODY HELPE ME TO APPLY JOB WITH US ARMY ONLINE IM MALE 38 ILIVE IN JORDAN THX

are you a US citizen?

ambition man in Baghdad, Iraq

39 months ago

I just wanna know if there any kind of pardon for local interpreters who hot fired for some particular circumstances and what interepreter should do to get his job back please i want an answer very quickly.

mostafa al jabore in Iraq

38 months ago

i have been working with the u.s army with gls over 8 years and now looking for a job in iraq ..any jobs that you need a great perefct interpeter thast speaks a perfect english ..you are contacting the right man ..thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

ALI JAAFAR in Iraq

27 months ago

I am the architect Ali Jaafar of Iraq holds a bachelor's degree in architecture from the University of Baghdad and grade average and has experience in the work of architectural design and implementation of construction for four years where I have been working as a designer at the National Centre for Engineering Consultants in Baghdad and I want that you will help me to get a job in the company GLS .

mostafa in Yulee, Florida

27 months ago

hey brother its mostafa..i have worked with gls..u are to late ali..gls they already closed..im in the u.s right now..but however they still hairing iraq's local interpeters at any u.s embassy in iraq specialy the one in baghdad

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.