1. Is the primary contact at the center for new clients explaining in greater detail the Hair Club system, and generating enthusiasm to accept the initial application.
2. Ensures that clients receive superior service and responds timely and effectively to customer issues.
3. Responsible for achieving proper sales mix in selling appropriate option to meet the specific client need.
4. Properly documents and processes refunds/cancellations within 24 hours of receiving notice.
5. In his/her own right will generate new potential clients through various recruitment techniques such as flyers, letters, or direct telephone calls.
6. Looking to the future, will determine what is in the pipeline ensuring products are available at the center.
7. Closes the original transaction with the prospective member, finalizing the cost and deposit on the initial program. Overcoming objections, meeting 60% closing target at a minimum. Makes sure all appointments are scheduled: pre-check, NB1 application, check-up(s).
8. Working closely with the stylist, will ensure deadlines such as the application appointment are adhered to and there is coordination in terms of the clientÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚Â™s needs and expectations.
9. Acts as a motivator to self and others in the center generating new business in order to attain overall center success. With colleagues, maintains cancellation and removal standards at or below company standards.
10. Teaches others in the center the art of sales and negotiation, as well as those who may need new skills or refreshers through role play scenarios. Responsible for proper communication terminology, ensuring consistency in what the incumbent, the NB1 Stylist, and NB2 Consultant communicate.
11. Will delegate to others such as t