Tips for assistant store manager interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming assistant store manager interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

GRANT COWLEY in Providence, Rhode Island

69 months ago

HI FOLKS - I WAS A MGR FOR NUMBER OF YEARS AND THE COMPANY WAS SOLD TO ANOTHER NAME, EVERTIME A NEW DISTRICT MGR WOULD COME IN THE RULES CHANGED, I WENT ON THE ROAD AS A FLOATER AND EVERY STORE I WENT TO DID EVERYTHING DIFFRENT, THE STORE NAME WAS THE SAME BUT WE DO IT THIS WAY AND ATTITUDES - FROM PEOPLE -HELP - I CAN ONLY SAY ONE THING WHEN YOU INTERVIEW GO WITH THE FLOW BECAUSE WHEN THE STORE IS NOT DOING NUMBERS THE NUMBER ALWAYS GOES NUMBER TWO STAYS, GOOD LUCK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

bellabarsutsky@yahoo.com in Port Richey, Florida

62 months ago

Hi.I Was a Ass.Manager for many years.I love my job very much.i have the best group of emploers and are company closed.Now im loking for a job and i hope i have the same good luck .When you fair to people they be fair to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Patricia Pirillo in Grants Pass, Oregon

54 months ago

bellabarsutsky@yahoo.com in Port Richey, Florida said: Hi.I Was a Ass.Manager for many years.I love my job very much.i have the best group of emploers and are company closed.Now im loking for a job and i hope i have the same good luck .When you fair to people they be fair to you.

Answer: Not always true!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.