Hard to find a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

PJ

91 months ago

I have a question? Is anyone out there finding it hard to obtain a permanent job? I've been getting the run a round and what I've realized is that companies prefer to post there jobs through an agency. I think its cheaper having no commitment and at the end of the year the company will write it off as an operational expense. I've seen a trend since 2002 where jobs are being listed and when you apply you get no response, not to mention I saw a job with Career Builder listed since April 06, I applied for the jobs because it exactly whats on my Resume... I keep getting a response the position has been filled. I then asked if its filled whey are you still running the posting ad- I was told in case it didn't work out... to date the ad is still online... how misleading.
Jobhunter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

DLG

75 months ago

I am so disappointed! I have been looking for a position for the past four months, day after day after day.
I get no responses, no thank you's for applying, nothing.
Where has common courtesy gone?
I think alot of these ads out there are fake!

I even paid $20.00 to find that perfect job for me. What
a lie. They took my money and I got nothing.

I am tired of it! I am going to start my own business and forget the liars and sometimes cheats that are on line.

I have had enough!

DLG

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Becky Romero.

75 months ago

DLG said: I am so disappointed! I have been looking for a position for the past four months, day after day after day.
I get no responses, no thank you's for applying, nothing.
Where has common courtesy gone?
I think alot of these ads out there are fake!

I even paid $20.00 to find that perfect job for me. What
a lie. They took my money and I got nothing.

I am tired of it! I am going to start my own business and forget the liars and sometimes cheats that are on line.

I have had enough!

DLG

In todays market your right it is extremely difficult to find that perfect job. You may want to get additional help from my office at Appleone in Chino Hills, we can expose you to several companies currently hiring and send you on some interviews. We have a great success rate. Give us a call at 909-393-8676.

Ask for Becky Romero bromero@appleone.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Teresa in Connersville, Indiana

61 months ago

PJ said: I have a question? Is anyone out there finding it hard to obtain a permanent job? I've been getting the run a round and what I've realized is that companies prefer to post there jobs through an agency. I think its cheaper having no commitment and at the end of the year the company will write it off as an operational expense. I've seen a trend since 2002 where jobs are being listed and when you apply you get no response, not to mention I saw a job with Career Builder listed since April 06, I applied for the jobs because it exactly whats on my Resume... I keep getting a response the position has been filled. I then asked if its filled whey are you still running the posting ad- I was told in case it didn't work out... to date the ad is still online... how misleading.
Jobhunter

I know exactly what you guys are going through. I had an interview with Advantage Home Health in Richmond In. The person who was suppose to do the interview was ill that day. I meat with the girls in the office not even being informed what there positions are with the company. When I was getting ready to leave they told me I would be contacted either way and the girl that was suppose to do the interview (April) would want to talk to me. Also, said to call if I had any questions. I have tried calling April and no return call.

This April told me the day she called for the interview that if I couldn't make the interview would I please call her. I told her "of course I would". Shouldn't I get the same respect. If they treat people like this how do they treat their clients.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kimberly in Miami Beach, Florida

61 months ago

I feel bad for you guys I know how it feels to have your money took and I got mine took from a grant site!a dollar shipping fee costed hundreds but the charges got reversed stay away from those grant sites! But those of you who would like to join me and the business that has been around for 24 years and rated A by the BBB,please fill out the form for an interview,as long as your motivated work fulltime or part time(you actually have to work sorry) then by all means contact www.wahmjobfinder.com/dity any questions email me directly kimberly709@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.