Automotive training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

mitchmcc in Somerville, Massachusetts

16 months ago

Hi
I'm making inquiries for a friend (whose English is not perfect) who wants to take some automotive classes. He has a lot of experience working on cars but, as his experience is with older foreign cars, he wants to take some classes specifically on the latest black box/diagnostic type technology. All the training programs I've found are 1 or 2 year certificate or degree programs. Are there any schools that allow you to pick the odd class here and there? He is not interested in any sort of certification, he just wants the knowledge to add on to his current experience. We're in Massachusetts, north of Boston.

Thanks for your help.
Mitch

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CSI420 in Fenton, Michigan

16 months ago

mitchmcc in Somerville, Massachusetts said: Hi
I'm making inquiries for a friend (whose English is not perfect) who wants to take some automotive classes. He has a lot of experience working on cars but, as his experience is with older foreign cars, he wants to take some classes specifically on the latest black box/diagnostic type technology. All the training programs I've found are 1 or 2 year certificate or degree programs. Are there any schools that allow you to pick the odd class here and there? He is not interested in any sort of certification, he just wants the knowledge to add on to his current experience. We're in Massachusetts, north of Boston.

Thanks for your help.
Mitch

Community colleges usually have classes directed at certain areas of repair and are not that expensive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.