To be the best...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the top 3 traits or skills every bank teller must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your bank teller expertise?

Reply - Report abuse

tameka in Fayetteville, North Carolina

87 months ago

is working as a teller very stressful? what should i be on the look out for during my first week of training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (137) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

J in Hayward, California

78 months ago

iowaboi_87 in Mason City, Iowa said: Really? I'm a teller and and the hours stink... sure I have my nights but with the 50+ hour weeks I'm so tired by the time I get off that I just eat and go to bed.... of course we are extremely short staffed right now.

Quit whining. I just got a job as a teller from a job where we worked 12 hour shifts on rotating schedule that switched from days to nights. Your store needs to hire some ppl.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

ljm in Fort Smith, Arkansas

78 months ago

how do you get hired on as a teller without any teller experience? I do have cash handling experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (81) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

Good Luck in Wausau, Wisconsin

55 months ago

I have a teller position interview next week. I am very nervous. I really need this job and i know i will try my best to do my job if i get hired.
Good luck on everyone who have interviews !!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Tin in Toronto, Ontario

32 months ago

Hi. I am currently looking for a bank teller job. I am more than two months here in Canada. I graduated Bs Commerce (Banking and Finance) in the Philippines and had worked as bank teller for more than 6 years. I tried applying online but until now i have'nt heard from them. Can you help me how to to get a job? Do they have a recruitment agency?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Evelyn in Salem, Oregon

32 months ago

Tin in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi. I am currently looking for a bank teller job. I am more than two months here in Canada. I graduated Bs Commerce (Banking and Finance) in the Philippines and had worked as bank teller for more than 6 years. I tried applying online but until now i have'nt heard from them. Can you help me how to to get a job? Do they have a recruitment agency?

You should try writing a special Cover Letter for Hiring Manager. Include all the skills you have. I did that and all the banks Im applying to are all calling mw for interview. Btw I have one tomorrow. So excited! I think that should help. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

shelley in Toronto, Ontario

14 months ago

Hi! I have a 5 yr experience working in a bank back home (Philippines) and I'd like to get into a bank here as well. Do you think it'll be worth it doing a short course on bank teller jobs? I heard it'll be easier that way rather than applying online (which I've been doing too). Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.