Bartending on the Kitsap Peninsula

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Valarie in Silverdale, Washington

67 months ago

I am recently class 12 certified and I have almost twenty years of experience in restaurant and bar service work. I have been out of the industry for some time now, working instead in real estate the past eleven years. My kids are all grown now and I have lots of time on my hands. I want to fill my time doing something I enjoy, meeting people, and making some extra money for future goals. I would like to bartend somewhere in Kitsap county or Gig Harbor and am looking for any leads, advice or assistance in that pursuit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

joshua lambert in Port Orchard, Washington

41 months ago

I just moved here from Denver Colorado where my last job was a position for the Denver airport Marriott, where I excelled as a lead bartender, room service operator, banquet server and concierge attendant. I am currently looking for a position in the food and beverage department of a hotel or restraunt in the Kitsap County area. I have ten years experience and enjoy what I do. Looking for part time or full time work, and would love to find a job where I can practice my skills and meet new people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.