1. Make sure you know the place your interviewing at.
2. Find out what the dress code/uniform is and dress in a similar fashion.
3. Don't play hardball, remember hourly pay isn't much compared to tips.
4. Be flexible with your schedule.
5. Be enthusiastic and confident, but not cocky! Personality is what they want more than
experience and skill. The skill will come in time, but if your old enough to bartend and
have yet to obtain a personality, you probably never will.
6. Ride the fence. Don't be desparate, but don't come off like you could care less.
I'm at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions.