Looking for the best bartending training in the Las Vegas area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Toni in Las Vegas, Nevada

89 months ago

I've noticed a few trainging places listed here in Vegas but a lot of them seem to be, "Take the money and run". I really don't to get into some training that's not going to result in employment. Is there anybody around you might recommend that might be reputable. I can also be reached via my email at toninoble19857@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bob in Henderson, Nevada

87 months ago

I just graduated from Crescent school. I took the 12 week bar management course. It was an awsome class. I learned alot. I am not currently working as a bartender only because I am still active duty Air Force and have to many schedule conflicks. But the placement person at Crescent is trying to work with me to find me a part time bartending job. I highly recommend them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Angel in Henderson, Nevada

85 months ago

Toni in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I've noticed a few trainging places listed here in Vegas but a lot of them seem to be, "Take the money and run". I really don't to get into some training that's not going to result in employment. Is there anybody around you might recommend that might be reputable. I can also be reached via my email at toninoble19857@yahoo.com

I just attended the night course at ABC Bartending School on Sahara Av. The night instructor Larry has a lot of knowledge and insight into the business. I highly recommend him. I just finished last Thursday, and I am in the process of applying for different positions around town, which there are plenty of.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Steven Chambers in Dallas, Texas

84 months ago

Bob in Henderson, Nevada said: I just graduated from Crescent school. I took the 12 week bar management course. It was an awsome class. I learned alot. I am not currently working as a bartender only because I am still active duty Air Force and have to many schedule conflicks. But the placement person at Crescent is trying to work with me to find me a part time bartending job. I highly recommend them.

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Find bartending jobs and post your ads or resumes free, courtesy of [URL=www.barkeeper.us]www.barkeeper.us[/URL] <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]This site is new as of September 9th 2007. <o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]We will be the premier site with our advertising budget within weeks of launching this new site. Allowing you access to our resources benefits the industry as a whole.[/SIZE][/FONT]
<o:p>[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]</o:p>
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Our .rss feeds bring jobs or contacts directly to your desktop or mobile devices. [/SIZE][/FONT]
<o:p>[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]</o:p>
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][URL=www.barkeeper.us]www.barkeeper.us[/URL] [/SIZE][/FONT]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Steven in Dallas, Texas

84 months ago

Toni in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I've noticed a few trainging places listed here in Vegas but a lot of them seem to be, "Take the money and run". I really don't to get into some training that's not going to result in employment. Is there anybody around you might recommend that might be reputable. I can also be reached via my email at toninoble19857@yahoo.com

Find bartending jobs and post your ads or resumes free, courtesy of www.barkeeper.us
This site is new as of September 9th 2007.
We will be the premier site with our advertising budget within weeks of launching this new site. Allowing you access to our resources benefits the industry as a whole.

Our .rss feeds bring jobs or contacts directly to your desktop or mobile devices.

www.barkeeper.us

Vinay kant in Gurgaon, India

64 months ago

Any body looking for bartender & waiter training of five star levels 100% job guarantee training by ex bartender of Hyatt Regency & The Oberoi's call Or reach us at www.famousbarmatrix.in

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

muchammad adriansyah in Jakarta, Indonesia

62 months ago

is good

Vinay kant in Gurgaon, India

62 months ago

Bartender’s
www.famousbarmatrix.in are looking for friendly, hard working, honest, Punctual and self-motivated Young people with some experience or fresher.
Full Time or Part time. Hourly wages based on experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Mesquite, Nevada

62 months ago

hi I found a great company barcareers.com/Good luck

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.