Affinion Group Benefits Manager posting

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

JG

90 months ago

Don't even both to respond to this add. I am fully qualified with excellent references and I applied via email. Never even received a response. This job has been open since January and is now flowing through at least 5 agencies PLUS Affinion AGAIN is posting the add. One agency presented me without knowing I applied myself and the response they got was I was TOO strong. Can you imagine the opposite of too weak. I also know 5 other people who've applied and received absolutely no acknowledgement. They must be seeking God. This is just a heads up of course. If you want to apply, go ahead, and find out for yourself. The agencies can't even satisfy these people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Iknowwhatyoumean in New Milford, Connecticut

78 months ago

JG said: Don't even both to respond to this add. I am fully qualified with excellent references and I applied via email. Never even received a response. This job has been open since January and is now flowing through at least 5 agencies PLUS Affinion AGAIN is posting the add. One agency presented me without knowing I applied myself and the response they got was I was TOO strong. Can you imagine the opposite of too weak. I also know 5 other people who've applied and received absolutely no acknowledgement. They must be seeking God. This is just a heads up of course. If you want to apply, go ahead, and find out for yourself. The agencies can't even satisfy these people.

Overheard at an agency - they did wind up getting someone - and letting them go after 6 months because she wasn't meeting the manager's needs. I don't think even God can make these people happy. Avoid like the plague!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.