Bookkeeper

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Yao Hua Zhou in Staten Island, New York

84 months ago

I am currently enrolled at MBC Business School,in Booklny,NY. I'm going to complete my bookkeeping certificate. I have completed Level one accounting, simply accounting, MS excel & word 2003. I am looking for a part-time position to start to work towards full-time employment with a small business or large business also that will give me the oppotunity to show my skills. Please e-mail me any prospects or contact information here. I can start immediately.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ryanpbrockman in Sydney, Australia

1 month ago

Hey Yao Hua Zhou,,

After completing my bachelor's degree. I started working for an accounting firm "Pacific accounting solutions". That was my first company and I really learned a lot here.

Mr. Kevin Beck, the CFO of this company really guided us a lot to do well in this field. He is also a financial advisor and bookkeeper. Now I'm capable of doing accounts with ease..And it all can possible because of him...

If you are looking for part time bookkeeping job, then you can contact Kevin Beck, a professional bookkeeper via www.pacificaccounting.com.au/. He may definitely help you in finding a part-time job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.