Looking for an entry level position in bookkeeping in St. Thomas Ontario

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Louis Marek in Saint Thomas, Ontario

73 months ago

I am currently enrolled at Fanshawe College here in St. Thomas, Ontario going to complete my bookkeeping certificate. I have completed Level one accounting, simply accounting & excel 2003. I am looking for a part-time position to start to work towards full-time employment with a small business or large business also that will give me the oppotunity to show my skills. Please e-mail me any prospects or contact information here in St. Thomas. I can start immediately.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Meredith in New York, New York

43 months ago

Why is there virtually no activity on the bookkeeper forum when all the other indeed forums have so much going on? I am concerned - where are all the bookkeepers out there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Erika Rodriguez in Midlothian, Illinois

40 months ago

I'm currently a senior working on my BS in Accounting. I have a 3.3 GPA and have finished most of my intermediate accounting courses. I have previously worked as an auditor for the Chicago Sun times and would like to expanding my knowledge with your company. I have a goal-oriented personality and have proven my leadership ability and dedication to excellence.

I am looking for an entry level accounting position around the Chicago area. I will respond promptly with any additional materials you may need and would welcome the opportunity to further discuss my qualifications. Please feel free to contact me at erika.rodriguez25@live.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.