Got CDL-A License from Truck Driving School,Wheres the Jobs!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Michael Wilson in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

37 months ago

Got a CDL-A License from School,Went to 1 Orientation in Florida,Company did'nt like my down shifting so I was'nt Selected!!Now Im trying for Bus Driving Positions Etc.Can Someone please Help me??Dump Truck Jobs,I need work real Bad!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

37 months ago

Hello, You may want to try using the job search section of Indeed by typing relevant keywords in the search box at the top of the page and clicking the 'Find Jobs' button. For example: http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=title:driver&l=Philadelphia Best of luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mike

30 months ago

Michael Wilson in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Got a CDL-A License from School,Went to 1 Orientation in Florida,Company did'nt like my down shifting so I was'nt Selected!!Now Im trying for Bus Driving Positions Etc.Can Someone please Help me??Dump Truck Jobs,I need work real Bad!!

Cy-Fair ISD is looking for school bus drivers.

jharper02

20 months ago

i have a cdl,but i have not driven in 6yrs.i want to drive for a company again,any trucking companys with a refresher course.

Vince in Houston, Texas

20 months ago

I have a CDL for Bus driving in Houston and drive year round for school district. I would like to drive for a company in the summer part time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.