What are the best cities to find work as a charter bus driver

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Patrick

89 months ago

I currently live in Fort Collins, Colorado. I drive a 47 passenger bus between Fort Collins and Denver International Airport, a round
trip of 260 miles. I make this trip twice a day. I would like to relocate to a new city. I have lived here 5 years. Please advise
on what cities might be the most favorable to finding work as a charter
bus driver, or motorcoach operator. I am not interested in being a city bus driver, however. I need more variety, more challenge.
Thanks for any suggestions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Bassman in Buffalo, New York

84 months ago

What may be more challenging is to link up with either Greyhound or the local Trailways line and work line runs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Andrew in Richmond Hill, Ontario

14 months ago

Patrick said: I currently live in Fort Collins, Colorado. I drive a 47 passenger bus between Fort Collins and Denver International Airport , a round
trip of 260 miles. I make this trip twice a day. I would like to relocate to a new city . I have lived here 5 years. Please advise
on what cities might be the most favorable to finding work as a charter
bus driver , or motorcoach operator. I am not interested in being a city bus driver , however. I need more variety, more challenge.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Hello,

Have you found that great job? as my wife and I are looking for a driver for a new coach,(2013 Monaco Diplomat Diesel Pusher 44') We are looking to just drive around Canada,USA and down to Costa Rica .... We have just turned 50, been catering for 30 years to the music shows ... world tours with the Rolling Stones and many more all show in Toronto also have a base in New York. We work with Live Nation.

This is a very cool thing for the right person, You would live on the bus and we are looking for a year comment if we both feel all is very cool ....

Have not really put together all the plans or details, and or a date we plan to set sail ....

We are very down to earth with a twist .... we like are good times and great food, wines and tunes ...

Please e-mail swingnorth@hotmail.com

We are based in Canada just north on Toronto

Andrew & Heather

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.